Office for Mac 2011 Home & Student -Family Pack (3macs/3user) [Old Version]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 Family Pack includes Mac versions of Word 2011, Excel 2011 and PowerPoint 2011 English DVD,license qty: 3
- The most familiar and trusted productivity applications used around the world at home, school, and business.
- Reliable compatibility with the over 1 billion Macs and PCs running Office worldwide ensures you have the right tools to create, share
- And collaborate with virtually anyone, anywhere with no worries
- Office for Mac 2011 offers top-of-the-line software with the most complete feature set
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
For all life’s opportunities. With over 1 billion PCs and Macs running Office, Microsoft Office is the most-trusted and most-used productivity suite ever. And Office for Mac 2011 is here to help you do more with your Mac your way. Use familiar applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to help you take your ideas further. And since Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows, you can work on documents with virtually anyone on a Mac or PC. Store your files in a password protected online SkyDrive folder to access, edit, or share your work from virtually anywhere with the free Office Web Apps. Office for Mac Home and Student 2011 includes Word for Mac 2011, Excel for Mac 2011, and PowerPoint for Mac 2011.Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5.8 or Later.What's in the box: Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Student Edition 2011 (Family Pack) and 90 Days of Tech Support.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.5 x 1.2 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Date First Available : November 29, 2013
- Manufacturer : Microsoft Software
- ASIN : B00GZGK6S4
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,614 in Software (See Top 100 in Software)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EXCEL is improved with justifiable feature additions and also seems faster to launch and respond, though I continue to use "Save As" when saving complicated spreadsheets, since "Save" only tracks changes from earlier versions, which can become corrupted.
WORD is slow to launch, slow to respond to typing and commands. It produces the most verbose html that I never consider it for web development. Word has become so bloated with rarely used features as to render it slow and unpleasant to use.
POWERPOINT seems little changed, and lacks modern features found in other presentation software, especially compared to Keynote.
I use it only to be compatible to friends and colleagues who use Office on WinTel computers.