Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on August 23, 2012
The table I received from Office Max (which was delivered by courier very quickly) IS NOT the same one as pictured. You might think you're getting the Lifetime Personal table that is pictured (note the cut outs for the legs and the rounded floor feet) but you'll get a copy that is NOT easy to adjust in height, does not have cut outs, and has chintzy black feet at the ends of the tubes. The table is decent but NOT the one pictured and expected. Instead of a quick pinch on the lever and a quick adjustment in height like my ACTUAL Lifetime table, this one has notches for all 4 of the tubes and all 4 have to be positioned into their corresponding holders by hand. Tedious and annoying.

I am disappointed and have contacted customer service.
on August 20, 2014
You can't go wrong with this little table. It is sturdy, and large enough for multiple uses such as when barbecuing. I use it to watch programs on my laptop, and do some paperwork., The table is sturdy, doesn't collapse, is very roomy, cleans up easily resisting stains from coffee and food, and has varying heights. Worth every cent I paid for it. Couldn't be happier with my purchase.
on June 26, 2014
Great size. Nice durable and easy-to-clean surface. Stands stable when opened but it is a PITA to set up and breakdown. Uses same concept as an ironing board but instead of having a simple release to collapse both legs, the user must completely remove them to fold the whole thing flat and it is not easy to remove them.
on August 30, 2012
Assembling this table and getting it to the desired height takes a bit of strength and thought but once that is done, you have a sturdy surface that is not overwhelmingly large. It looks like an ironing board in terms of the base but does not move nearly as easily and definitely required both hands to make changes. The top washes up well and seems to be an all around good value.
on July 22, 2012
This table is very practical. It combines a sturdy surface --hard resin, plus very strong steel legs. The price is unbeatable! Besides, it is light so you can move it all around if you need to work in different places around the house. It is basically your own, fold-able, and portable little desk. 5 stars!
on March 5, 2013
I got this for my tween to use for snack in the family room. Now everyone grabs it for other usage.

Adjusting the height is a little harder but dont need that function becuase the basic heights goes with every use so far.
on December 27, 2012
The table is sturdy and adjustable (but not easily). I knew it was not a thing of beauty when I ordered it. My complaint, however, is the size. It was purchased to provide a handy, portable venue for doing jigsaw puzzles. At its advertised dimensions, it sounded perfect. Unfortunately, with the way the edges are rounded and with the way the table is molded, it is 19 inches at best at its broadest and only about 17 1/2 inches at each end of the table. Therefore, the top and bottom of the one puzzle we have done are hanging slightly over the edges . Sadly, I guess I will be returning it.
on December 10, 2012
Love that it adjusts to so many heights. Also easy to store. Got this for my husband to use when he works from home and my two young daughters get lots of use out of it as well.
on February 3, 2013
These tables from office max are warped. I took mine back to office max and the 3 other ones they had in stock were all warped. I got my money back. The feet do not lay flat. Wouldn't buy again.
on December 15, 2015
sturdy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.