Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 274 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 288 reviews
on June 21, 2012
Couldn't be happier with these clipboards. Sturdy and well designed and built. Just like I had in college. Much better than the newer designs with the heavy wire clips that are hard to use and don't hold worth a darn. However, the real plus to me is: MADE IN THE USA.

Fast delivery. Thanks Amazon!
on April 8, 2013
These are clipboards. Specifically, three clipboards. That's what you're buying; clipboards. Do you own or have you ever seen a clipboard? They're like that.
66 comments| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2016
These clipboards are nice, sturdy, and the clamps are strong. I bought these to help me hold down different things like plans I made for building a chicken coop, and I am surprised how handy this babies come in! Highly recommend.
on January 19, 2016
I use these in my shop for painting palletes (covered with wax deli paper). They are sturdy, and I have some that I've been using almost daily for two years with minimal wear. I recommend!
on October 27, 2015
These clipboards are not as sturdy and heavy as the old fashion ones. However, they were great for me to nail to the wall to use as decorations.
on December 30, 2014
These are clip boards. They do the job they are supposed to do.
on August 3, 2012
Honestly, there's not much to say about a plain clipboard. All three of these clipboard seem sturdy and well made. I tested them...and then decided to hang them on the wall with a nail. The clippy part (does that actually have a name?) is slightly off center on a couple of the boards, so a perfectionist might not like that, however they work well.
on May 4, 2012
These pads are really good. I am a student, so I use printer paper (bought cheaply in bulk) and have like 30-40 sheets in the pad. I carry it around in my bag and dont see the pages getting messed up or anything.

I would recommend this for students, much cheaper than buying the notebooks.
on November 1, 2015
These get 'er done! Great old school clip boards with a strong, high-quality binder clip top. These definitely hold up to a beating, as they're used around our greenhouse setting. Good price, definitely cheaper than those Big Box Office Supply stores! These would make a great old-school, classic display piece as well, as shown in photos below.
review image review image review image
on May 23, 2016
These clipboards are perfect. They are everything a clipboard should be. The clip part works great and the board is sturdy. I used one in a play I was doing because they look just like you imagine a clipboard carried around by a cop, or a coach or a producer, or anyone who carries a clipboard should carry. They don't have any dopey designs or plastic colors just your standard no nonsense wood. The sticker on it says its recycled wood so I guess I even saved a tree.

If you're looking for a straight up normal clipboard you really can't go wrong with this option and the price is good. I coach volleyball and plan on holding one of these as I pace up and down the court next season. Plus if I get crazy and bust one I have two spares, the whole deal is pretty perfect.