- Save 15% each on 360 Fidget Spinner Black with Blue offered by ZekPro when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 60% each on Qualifying items offered by ZekPro when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code QJX54S9C at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by ZekPro when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code EC6C2HTL at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Official Anti-Anxiety 360 Spinner with EBOOK [Titanium Alloy] Helps Focusing and Spins Over 4 Min - Fidget Toys [3D Figit] for Kids Stress Reduce ADHD Anxiety Steel Bearing (Black & Blue)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EXCELLENT PLAY TOY – spend some easy time playing with your kids to just see who is more ‘spinworthy’. Not only will your kids enjoy it, but you’ll also find yourself immersed in this tension-relieving game.
- BRING OUT YOUR GENIUS – bring out that creative genius lying deep within you by increasing your concentration any time on the go, whether you’re at home, at school, or at the workplace.
- YOUR POCKET BUDDY – feels smooth and comforting right in your pocket; build your concentration, put stress and anxiety at bay, or just enjoy some fun play time by unleashing your helpful pocket buddy!
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – remove stress and enjoy the occasional pass-time spin fun. Anything else and we’ll process a full money-back refund for you. Your satisfaction is our priority, no questions asked!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Click here to buy||Click here to buy||Click here to buy||Click here to buy|
|Name||Art Lotus Spinner||Classic style spinner||Golden Lightning spinner||Superhuman powers spinner|
The spinners can be used this way:
Hold spinner in one hand and use the other hand to spin it rapidly using small continuous strikes to keep it spinning indefinitely with practice spinners can be spun using one hand only using the fingers of one hand to stop and start spinning.
these are perfect pocket pieces for people wanting something small,simple,discrete and fun-also effective for focus,stress relief and deep thought.
please note dimensions are as follows:
The radius approx 47mm
The color just for reference only,as different monitor,color will slightly different from pictures shown.
How to use
Simply hold this spinner in one hand then use your other hand to spin it rapidly using small continuous strikes to keep it spinning indefinitely. It’ll take a little bit of practice to get some decent action going, but it’s super easy to happen plus you’ll be thrilled by the fast, length spins.
Put stress at bay
If you or your loved one has ADHD anxiety, this 360 Spinner is a great way to put stress at bay. This accessory works on a simple premise where you have to put it on one finger then use your other hand to keep it going. It also works perfectly for killing time when you’re bored waiting for someone, or chilling out for something to happen.
Easy to carry
Comfortably fits in your pocket, so you can get it out and keep the fun going. Our 360 Spinner also provokes deeper thoughts and thus facilitates increased focus.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On arrival, opened package and bearings were all spread throughout the bag. I have no idea what happened, it couldn't have happened in shipping since the item was shipped along with other items in a bigger box.
So the long and short of this story, maybe I just got a dud, but it received really high reviews, but I ended up tossing mine in the garbage. I wasn't even able to use it a single time. I went with another brand which is very similar and pleased overall with the same design this one offered.
This was probably just an oversight in packaging? Had to be damaged before shipping, due to high volume of sales, perhaps it was missed? I'm not that concerned about it. Luckily it wasn't a Torquebar or I would have been outraged.
You're mileage may very, but I am using a design exactly like this one and pleased with it from another vendor. If yours comes in one piece, you should enjoy it. I can't hardly keep my teenage son's hands off it. I guess I need to buy him one.
The first spinner came out of the package with a crack in one of the lobes at what would be the 12 o'clock position in the Amazon product image. Obviously the bearing in that lobe would not stay in so we returned it and bought a replacement. We actually were able to use the second spinner since it arrived in tact. However with just about every use one or more of the blue bearing caps falls out. The caps in the middle bearing also fall out but they are a bit easier to find. As I write this review one of the middle caps and one of the blue caps is AWOL. One big issue with the middle cap falling out so easily is that the spinner ends up flying out of your hand which makes locating the cap problematic.
Zek emailed me directly after the first purchase asking how much we liked it and would we please contact them with any questions, they are a small business and rely on good customer support and reviews blah blah blah. So I emailed them directly with our concerns regarding the defective first spinner and the "puke out my bearing covers at the slightest touch" second spinner. This morning I received a bounce notice on that email, "Your e-mail(s) to (email@example.com) cannot be delivered because there was a problem with the recipient's email system. The recipient can still view the message in their message center on Amazon.com, but they will not receive it by e-mail. We apologize for the inconvenience."
We selected this particular spinner from the dozens on Amazon due to the high number of positive reviews. Sadly our experience does not warrant such a review.
annoying, misleading, and bordering on violating Amazon's terms and perhaps the can spam act. First, what I like about your marketing:
- Genuine (at least appeared that way)
- And had a value-add for the customer (and again, great marketing by him), a tip book of tricks to do with the spinner
What I hate about your marketing and I believe is poor and not doing right by the customer:
- Frequency and sheer number of emails AFTER I said yes with my wallet. I've had three emails asking for a review, but each one was deceptive in its subject line.
- The subject lines used (image attached) are easily spotted by Gmail and tossed in one's SPAM folder; however, because I purchased through Zekpro - I have raised my hand in Google's eyes for their comms to come through.
I am providing this feedback as it appears you are trying very hard; however, certainly you must see the irony of your email campaigns. You are marketing a product that is positioned as an "Anti-Anxiety" solution. However, you then reach out to people who have already bought the little thing with not one, not two, but three emails, all that are designed to trick the consumer into opening.
Your first email had the subject line:
- "Do you remember me?" - What does that have to do with this spinner? It's misleading, creepy, even "anxiety producing???"
Second email, subject line:
- "John, I've got some GREAT news!" - There was no "GREAT news!" for me, it was another ask for a review
Finally, tonight, email arrives with subject line:
- "Is Everything OK?" - I am tempted to return this out of annoyance. I would expect that subject line in SPAM, or if it was real from friends or family. Why in the world would you send this to people who are supporting your business? Chill.
Try something like this - and send it JUST once:
Are you enjoying your new Spinner!? Please let us know!
Do not send me this - the 3rd in a series of emails:
Is everything OK?
Again, I bought the product, that is your win. Please do not try to trick me after I've already said OK I will buy this. It's bad business and I imagine Amazon would frown upon this.
Here is the product review, which would have been four stars if I wasn't being hassled by you to write a stupid review.
- High quality build. iSpinners are very popular now and I imagine making yourself standout is not easy. Zekpro has done it with a quality product and brilliant placement and marketing ON Amazon. It feels solid, not like the ones you find in a convenience store where it starts falling apart or running rough after a week. It feels as if it's built to last.
- Truth in advertising I purchased this spinner, but wanted two. One for me and one for my daughter. There was a limit of one per customer so I bought a different brand. Both arrived the same day. Zekpro's spinner was large - the right size. It felt right in the hand with weight. The other spinner I received was about 30% smaller. I felt ripped off and don't use it
- "Official" branding. I have no idea what an official spinner is - but when yo have a great rating, limit purchases to one per customer, and it is branded official, you expect to get a high-quality product. I got exactly that.
- Just the aggressive messaging as detailed above
- I am not a fan of the light blue. If this is a business you believe is built to last, not be taken out by the cheap imitations, why not expand the color scheme and provide combinations that are colors which are proven to provide comfort. Or better yet, a Spinner with a combination of colors that produces such a color pattern. That research is easily accessible and I believe would be a key differentiation in selling your spinner vs. another.
I believe you can be last Spinner standing if you just tweak your campaigns, don't bug your customers
Do something cool with the colors to expand its value. That little list of tricks for the spinner is cool, why not think colors or other ways to utilize the spinner to help relax