Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Official Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP) Certification Guide Perfect Paperback – June 4, 2011
Excel 2016 For Dummies Video Training
Discover what Excel can do for you with self-paced video lessons from For Dummies. Learn more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
About the Author
Marie Planchard is the Director of World Education Markets at SolidWorks Corporation. Before she joined SolidWorks, Marie spent over 10 years as an engineering professor at Mass Bay College in Wellesley Hills, MA. She has 14 plus years of industry software experience and held a variety of management and engineering positions. Marie holds a BSME, MSME and a Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP) Certification. She is an active member of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) and the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE).
David and Marie Planchard are co-authors of the following books:
- A Commands Guide for SolidWorks 2011, 2010, 2009 and 2008
- Assembly Modeling with SolidWorks 2010, 2008, 2006, 2005-2004, 2003 and 2001Plus
- Drawing and Detailing with SolidWorks 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002 and 2001/2001Plus
- Engineering Design with SolidWorks with Multimedia CD 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001Plus, 2001 and 1999
- Engineering Graphics with SolidWorks 2011, 2010 with Multimedia CD
- SolidWorks: The Basics with Multimedia CD 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004 and 2003
- SolidWorks Tutorial with Multimedia CD 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003 and 2001/2001Plus
- The Fundamentals of SolidWorks: Featuring the VEXplorer robot, 2008 and 2007
- Official Certified SolidWorks Associate Examination Guide, Version 3; 2011, 2010, 2009, Version 2; 2010, 2009, 2008, Version 1; 2007
- Official Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP) Certification Guide with Multimedia DVD, 2011, 2010
- Applications in Sheet Metal Using Pro/SHEETMETAL & Pro/ENGINEER
Top Customer Reviews
The Solidworks exam is after all - only about speed.
I'm usually fairly methodical and careful in how I do my work - as the senior designer in my company care is more important than speed.
Bought the book - set up a second screen as recommended - study the methodology and passed the 3 stages fairly easily.
The dvd was a little bit of an idiots guide but the main points were covered.
Thank you - I now give the other engineers curry
Mac Baker - CSWP
If you've been holding back on taking the CSWP then you need to buy this book! I'll comment with my exam results as soon as I take the test.
The entire first section review is of the sample part that is free from SolidWorks. It does offer a step-by-step solution for the creation of the part but YouTube also offers this for free.
The review of the second section is short, to say the least.
The review for the third section is beneficial but again, free online resources are just as helpful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was looking to get a leg up on passing the 3 segments of the CSWP on the first try. The book did not provide examples specific to the test, more just covered the format of each... Read morePublished on August 23, 2013 by AC
Buyer beware. This book sucks and is not worth the cost. It gives you a glimse of what is expected, but doesn't prepare you like the CSWA guide.Published on March 28, 2013 by Dillon McCarthy
This book helped me by knowing what will be tested and what to expect. I looked at the book and confirmed that I already knew the things that will be tested in the cswp exam -... Read morePublished on March 11, 2013 by F. Guzman