Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on January 3, 2015
Three stars for aesthetics but none for functionality. It snaps onto the front of your PS3 remote very easily for a secure fit, but makes nearly every button much harder to press down while playing. If the product wasn't merely being used as little more than a decoration at the current moment I'd send it back. For now it just shows I'm another disappointed Browns fan to all of my gamer friends.
on September 16, 2017
Cheap!
on December 1, 2014
I was very excited to see the NFL faceplates made for the PS3. Installation is very easy as it just snaps on the pad. Once the faceplate is snapped on, it covers the spaces between the circle, square, triangle and X buttons as well as the D-pad leaving slight difficulty to push the buttons down. Good Easy Fit customize plate For controller.
on December 31, 2014
My son was very happy with this purchase. He has a docking station for his controllers and this faceplate make it no longer fit, but he has three controllers, so this one he just plugs in normally with the cord.
on June 23, 2015
THis product, of course being a Steelers fan was awesome! I bought this for my boyfriend att he time for a surprise gift and he loved it! It was very easy to place onto the controller as well and it never cracked or broke. Very good buy for any Steelers fan!
on February 20, 2011
I read reviews that said the plate hindered game play, and made the controller bulky. After reading those reviews I was sceptical about getting them, but my love for my team over powered me and I had to get them. After using them for awhile I don't even notice the little if any extra bulkyness. The only way I can see it hindering game play is if you are a button masher. Otherwise I haven't felt any difference in game play. I love em.
on January 9, 2015
Fits controller like a glove! No issues with buttons getting stuck.
on April 6, 2015
It was thicker than I had anticipated and made it near impossible to hit the buttons easily. While the visual design is nice, the physical design is poor and discouraging. We took it off after a single day with minimal use.
on May 15, 2017
Great!!.
Fits and snaps into place with no effort. Great enough quality to put in my son's room with no worries. I would get these for any gamer and sport fan. They look like another decoration in the man cave.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.