From the Inside Flap
BUY THE BEST BARGAINS WITH ADVICE FROM THE EXPERT
A flea market is a grand adventure, a journey into the unknown. Flea markets turn each of us into an explorer in search of buried treasure. But the search is not without adversity. You must learn how to find, evaluate, and survive flea markets. It is important that you understand what will provide the greatest opportunities for the best buys and, ultimately, the stories that can be shared at the end of the day.
Expert Harry Rinker, national antiques and collectibles authority, editor, author, and columnist, teaches us how to hone our shopping skills . . . and have fun at flea markets.
Special features include:
* how to find and evaluate flea markets
* a first look at many flea market collectibles and their values
* hundreds of photographs
* more than fifty new categories of collectibles
* a flea marketeer's reference library
* lists of collectors' clubs, newsletters, and periodicals
* a report on Internet flea markets
The Official Guide to Flea Market Prices is essential for bargain hunters and seasoned dealers!