Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 20, 2016
It is good.
on March 25, 2016
Great
on August 11, 2014
I bought this book when I was getting prepared for GMAT and it helped me a lot. Also, it is very organized and very portable. You can study GMAT everywhere.
on July 25, 2014
This book is good if you are reaching for the mid 40s in quant. People need to practice harder questions elsewhere like at Manhattan GMAT if they want to score 700+ on the overall test. I felt these questions mimicked the questions that were on the real test since I felt like I had seen something similar before.
on December 22, 2012
GMAT as a test (just like any other American test) is a trash. Stop wasting your time preparing for the test. You will be much better off learning real Algebra and Calculus and Statistics.
on June 5, 2012
This book is written by the actual GMAT exam writers. If you're awful at math like I am and want to go to a Business School, MAKE sure to get this book. It will help you. It shows how to solve problems step by step and has an abundance of questions. Practice away!
on December 10, 2009
Bought this to prepare for the GMAT. My math skills were not up to par and this is an excellent source of practice problems. I worked every problem in the book at least twice and ended up with a score of 700 in the GMAT.

If your math is weak and you want to improve your score, this is the book for you.
on September 11, 2009
these practice questions are very helpful for the actual exam because the questions are very similar. completing this book made me more comfortable going into the test on exam day.
on August 1, 2009
I would not buy a study book unless I needed help. Therefore, I want an explanation if I get an answer wrong. This book does not go in depth about why an answer is what it is. Sometimes they don't explain it at all and it's very frustrating. A person cannot learn unless they are learn from their mistakes. Time after time, I get an answer wrong and just have to accept its wrong. This has made me feel worse about my abilities to take the GMAT because I am not improving at all. Don't buy this book unless you are already good at math (but why would you buy it anyway, then?)
on June 8, 2009
This book was in horrible condition!! I cannot believe this person even sold the book. There was writing everywhere!