Official Version - X-Plane 11 Global Flight Simulator (PC, MAC & LINUX)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.95 (9%)|
- Uninstall any previous version of X plane (including any demo versions) & Reinstall Disc #1 if demo mode is encountered or if installation is asking for product key
- Please contact email@example.com for support for any installation issues or simply go to https://www.x-plane.com/desktop/try-it/
- Dual layer Dvd Drive Required Windows: Windows 7, 8, or 10, 64-bit Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 ghz or faster.RAM: 16 GB.VIDEO CARD: DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA,
- (does not include digital)The 8 DVD set contains everything needed to run X-Plane CHECK SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PURCHASING!
- DVD versions are not made with a CD KEY/ just keep Disc 1 in while using for validation
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
*please contact us directly or manufacture support if you encounter any installation issues Manufacturer does not make this product with a cd key, disc one is used as validation Windows: Windows 7, 8, or 10, 64-bit CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 ghz or faster.RAM: 16 GB.VIDEO CARD: DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD w/4 GB VRAM. *PLEASE NOTE -If you downloaded the demo, delete it. Do not use the digital download code or the DVDs with the demo. The demo only has a tiny portion of the world scenery, whereas the full version of X-Plane has the entire world. *MUST HAVE A DVD DRIVE TO USE, NO CD/SERIAL KEY MADE ON DVD VERSIONS, DISC 1 IS USED FOR VALIDATION
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you don't have that computer power, a 50 mile flight at 100 mph can take more than an hour! That's not exactly realism!
"Included" with that capability was of course the actual simulator, and when I eventually got to it I jumped in to the included 747-400 model. I've spent a bit of time around real 747's, so I started it off cold and dark and went through the startup procedure expecting it to be a pretty poor representation. Darn if it wasn't close to the real thing. There were a few items missing or buttons that were not functional, but all in all it was far beyond my expectations.
I then took a Cessna 172 out of my local airport for a couple of patterns, and the same held true. Yes, there is the "sim factor" of buttons and switches not working exactly like the physical airplane (for example it takes several seconds to shift the view to find where to click on a switch that in the real world would be a memory action) but the flight model and environmental interactions are close enough to be useful.
Beware: Credit on returns like this is only about 30% of purchase price. Be sure your computer can handle it before you buy it. Takes massive GPU power.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Australia on December 23, 2019