Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 17, 2015
This didn't fit into the back of my original XBox 360 (non-Slim, non-Elite). There's a bar in the middle of this one that isn't on my original one that came with my XBox, so it won't fit into the back of the system. See this link for the different types of XBox 360 cords: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/system/power-supply

I needed a 1. This one was a 2 or a 3, which does not match the picture in the description of the item.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on April 13, 2015
It was a live saver. I brought my European Xbox into the USA and I needed the adapted. Unfortunately I have overlooked that the connector of this is an old one and though not fitting into my device. I have not returned the unit but ordered a reduction and it works well till today. One star less for the product description being not clear. If someone uses the "official" term, he should consider that the "official" is time sensitive. I would expect that the seller clearly informs that there are several varieties and this one is the old one. It would be Stone Age to expect every customer googling the picture to make sure the wire is fitting.
3 helpful votes
on October 29, 2017
Personally, I fail to understand why Microsoft needed to make this this thing so big and clunky, but whatever. I still have my PS2 from early 2000's and its AC adapter is so slim and light. Xbox 360 came much later, so it makes little sense to me why the power brick is an actual brick. Also, I cannot find the Microsoft logo anywhere on my product, which leads me to believe that I have been duped. Oh well, I guess it works... for now.
on January 17, 2016
Yup, ran through the Microsoft troubleshooting and found that my Xbox 360's 3 red rings and 1 red light on the power supply means that my old one finally died after 6+ years xD. Got a new one of these from Amazon and bam, there's life in the old girl yet!
3 helpful votes
on July 4, 2016
Great buy and works great
on June 8, 2017
Worked for less than a month and won't do anything. Even tried another cable and still no response. Garbage.
on December 12, 2013
I bought the wrong cord. We have the Xbox 360 slim which I didn't realize. When I went to return it the company sent me an adaptor for it so it would work with our system. This company has Great customer service. They could teach some of the other venders on Amazon!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on July 30, 2017
Very good power supply, worked perfectly and was just what I needed..
on January 17, 2017
I am a bit disappointed that the listing wasn't clearer on it being a Used power supply since I paid a price more in line with new. The one that I got worked, but the plastic is significantly scratched and looks like it has been knocked around a bit.
on April 4, 2017
The power pack and power cord did match / fit together