The Official Roxant Pro Video Camera Stabilizer Limited Edition (Midnight Black) with Low Profile Handle for GoPro, Smartphone, Canon, Nikon - or Any Camera up to 2.1 lbs. - Comes with Phone Clamp.
|Compatible Devices||Camera, Cellphone|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.39 x 2.24 x 8.07 inches|
|Item Weight||2.4 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Limited Edition "Midnight Black" Edition - Don't be fooled by imitations. The Roxant logo should be on the top of the handle. And the product should come in a Roxant Box.
- Our superior design and construction provide "pro style" stabilization with less motion and shake compared to other handheld stabilizers. - The lower arm comes with NO SLIP GRIP which eliminates lower arm swing.
- For use with Point and Shoot, DSLRs, Video Cameras, GoPros, Smartphone and any other camera up to 2.1 lbs Elite Low Profile Comfort Handle Edition - with a lower center of balance making stabilization even easier. (Comes With Phone Clamp.)
- Great for indie film makers looking to move their films to the next level! Shoot smooth motion shots in tight spaces, on stairs, through crowds, in cars, walking/running/skating etc.
- Lifetime Friendly Responsive Product Support + Free Video Tutorials
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This Is the Original AUTHENTIC Roxant Pro stabilizer in a LIMITED “Midnight Black” EDITION with the Elite Low Profile Comfort Grip Handle.
This Stabilizer will help you to Shoot like a PRO with smooth steady action. Shake-Free video with Our Superior Handheld Camera Stabilizer
First and foremost we believe in customer service. We’re here for you with online support and training videos. We’re available to answer any questions you may have with LIFETIME email support
The Original Roxant Pro stabilizer will help you create professional looking, smooth scenes whether you're walking, running, skating, driving etc.
Our balanced no-shake stabilizer will give your videos that feature film look. Our system provides more stability with less motion and shake compared to other handheld stabilizers.
Great for indie film makers looking to move their films to the next level!
Use in tight spots, up and down stairs, through crowds, in cars, on boats, etc.
Perfect for GoPro, Canon, Nikon, Lumix, Pentax or any other SLR, Video or DSLR or camcorder up to 2.1 lbs.
Our unique design significantly reduces fatigue for longer, more elegant shots.Solid superior design & construction
3 separate counter-weights for precise balance adjustments
Comfort grip handle reduces fatigue
Shoot Like A Pro!
Box is Damaged, contents in perfect condition, Brand New. Never used
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Extremely easy to assemble
2. Extremely easy to balance (YOU MUST WATCH THE VIDEO ON THEIR WEBSITE IT"S SUPER HELPFUL)
3. I do not fear my camera rig falling off. This is a sturdy solid build, I have full confidence.
4. It's easy to adjust and balance on the fly with the movable balance arm in the front (the silver hanging piece). That's pretty much all I use now.
1. The handle is meh, I definitely added some grease and it helped.
2. I feel like having some sort of expansion near the top of the handle would help with holding up the camera after 2 hours of shooting.
3. Balacing. It's super easy when you know what you are doing. My first run it wasn't very impressive. After watching their video. I can easily balance this camera at the 2-second fall marker (watch the video they provide to know what I mean)
There is really not much else that's a con. For the price and result, it's a no-brainer. In addition, the seller support is top-notch. I would highly recommend this stabilizer if you are not willing to spend $500+ on a motorized gimbal.
The camera I am using is a Canon EOS Rebel T5i. I was worried about the weight being too much for the gimbal. I was completely wrong. I can easily get a larger camera and this will still work. Highly recommended!
I have a fairly heavy camera, and it levels it out wonderfully. For the price, its a good help in creating smoother video than just holding the camera on your own.
The downside is that it's VERY finicky, and fairly difficult to set up each time you use it. It takes at least 5-10 minutes of fiddling to get it set up once you get the hang of it, but it's hard to keep the balance perfect. Forgot to remove the lens cap? Have to rebalance the whole thing. Readjusting focus? Rebalance the whole thing. Change lens? Rebalance the whole thing. Didn't have the camera on and the lens extended during the first balance? Do it over.
This means that it works well if you're planning one panned out shot, and then don't need to do much else for it. If you want to shoot different distances, times of day, ect...expect to have to readjust the whole thing each time.
You also can't use it with a camera strap, and I personally hate having to take my strap on and off, but of course that would effect the balance so you can't knock it for that. Just something to be aware of.
There's also definitely a bit of a learning curve to figuring out how to set it up at first. I'd expect to spend about 45 minutes to an hour on it the very first time, if you haven't used a stabilizer like this before.
I will get use out of it for sure, but it is not a "grab and go" sort of piece of equipment. It does it's job though, so in the end I suppose that's what matters.
Note: I have rented stabilizers for shoots that were hundreds of dollars and the footage I have gotten with this rig are every bit as good as the expensive ones, I never need to rent one again.