Officially Licensed Dungeons & Dragons "Tavern Brawl" Character Folio
- Low Return Rate: 71% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "dnd character folio"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Officially licensed Dungeons & Dragons character folio, featuring "Tavern Brawl" Artwork
- Made with non-PVC, archival-safe polypropylene materials
- Printed with beautiful, highly detailed, full-color artwork
- Holds up to ten 8 1/2" x 11" sheets and 36 standard-size Spell Cards
- Cover of the folio has inner front and back cover pockets for extra storage
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Organize your character sheets and stats with Ultra PRO's Dungeons & Dragons Character Folio. Each folio is printed with detailed full-color graphics featuring your favorite theme from the popular role playing game Dungeons & Dragons. Sheet protector pages in the folio can hold up to ten 8 1/2" x 11" character sheets and two 18-pocket sheets hold 36 standard size Spell Cards. The cover of the folio includes front and back inner pockets.
Legal DisclaimerDungeons & Dragons 18-Pocket Character Portfolio: Tavern Brawl By Upper Deck
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the downside, it is not a binder. With a ring binder, you can add/replace sheets of lined paper or whatever. You cannot do that with this folio.
If preexisting plastic sheets get damaged, you cannot replace them (pages appear to be fused to the inside part of the spine). To me, that is a major drawback/design flaw to this product.
Also, the plastic cover and backing feels way too thin to me. Other than that, its okay.
If you are looking for something sturdier and so on, you might be better off buying a binder.
Most recent customer reviews
In reality, it's a soft, plastic cover and the insides are not exchangeable.