Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Officially Licensed Hello Kitty Enamel Key Chain
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on July 20, 2007
I was surprised when I received this, it's at least two and a half inches across. I love it though! Very cute and good quality. Came in a few days with no problems.
on February 27, 2012
I love my Hello Kitty key chain! It is the perfect key chain for any Hello Kitty fan. It is made well and looks very pretty.
review image
on August 16, 2012
If I could, I would give this item 0 stars. The enamel is done poorly and is already peeling at the edge. Would return it for a refund but it's not worth the time to go mail it in.
review image
on September 14, 2012
I read other varying reviews prior to purchasing this item as a little "just cos"for my wife,I would have bought it anyway but always read up.Well,first,it IS a big item for a key chain,looks very nice,I did note another reviewer stated that it was a sticker on the front(the hello kitty) so expected that,but what I got was metal and enamel!,so dont know if that reviewer was sent something else in error or whether I received something I shouldnt have,but the one I purchased is definitley enamel,so that is a big plus.In any event,I got those brown eyes smiling so if it cost 100 times what i paid its worth every cent.Wouldnt advocate as a purchase for a small child(like a custom add on in a bedroom or the like) as it does have a small metal clip that may or maynot come off.Just saying.Doesnt detract from this at all and was inexpensive to boot.Worth buying as a just cos gift or an add on.
on July 15, 2010
I wanted to get a cute keychain, and I love cats. Naturally, I thought a Hello Kitty keychain would fit the bill.

This enamel keychain seems like it will be very durable, and the colors on it are shiny and very attractive. The smaller ring would be good for putting items on that need to be taken off more often, which could be useful for some.

It would be a cute and practical gift for a female friend who likes pink and/or cats.
on February 21, 2016
I bought this key chain four years ago and it is still holding its color very well. It only just a few weeks ago started to show signs of the color beginning to chip on the edge. I did have to re-clamp the round part that goes through the heart shaped part of the key chain, but other than that this is a very sturdy key chain. Plus it is Hello Kitty!
on August 8, 2015
Very cute product! The metal is nice and thick and heavy and only time will tell if the paint holds up. It is a keychain, so it will receive a lot of handling and abuse, so I'm hoping it won't chip or get damaged too soon. I'll update if it does.
on October 26, 2012
If you or someone you know loves Hello Kitty, this is an excellent stocking or gift bag stuffer. It is of strong and durable quality and at a very affordable price. Special thanks to the vendor for making this available at such a low price. My daughv will be pleasantly surprised to receive this on her upcoming 29th birthday as she mentioned she needed a new key chain and she absolutely adores Hello Kitty.
on January 28, 2013
We bought this key chain to go on her camera case zipper. It makes it easier to zip and unzip her case. Also the hello kitty camera cases or bags weren't big enough to hold her new camera we got her for christmas, so we bought a hot pink case and attached the key chain and now she has a hello kitty camera case to go with her hot pink camera.
on July 25, 2013
A friend is a "Hello Kitty" fanatic and this was purchased for her. This key fob is wonderfully heavy and durable compared to the worn-down and dirty plastic/rubber gadgets she's been using. I'm happy to present her with this cute key holder.