- Series: The International Labour Organization
- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: International Labor Office (July 9, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9221230015
- ISBN-13: 978-9221230014
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,158,882 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Offshoring and Working Conditions in Remote Work (The International Labour Organization)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
About the Author
Jon Messenger is a senior research officer in the Conditions of Work and Employment Program at the International Labor Organization (ILO).
Naj Ghosheh a research officer in the Conditions of Work and Employment Program at ILO.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|