Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on November 23, 2012
Having golfed with a stand bag for many years, and never actually carrying that bag (if I did walk I used a push cart), I figured it was time to get a back that fit better on the cart instead of having the legs get in the way every time I had to put my bag on the back of a golf cart.

Pros
Lots of pockets with tons of room, I especially like the three pockets that are front and center at the bottom. I use the bottom for balls, next up for tees, next up for coins and divot repair tools.
Three ball holder is flush, so it doesn't stick out like old model, and holds the balls snug, but is easy to pop out because of a recess on the side
Love the plastic handles around the top of the bag, I find I grab there a lot
Bag is very light and easy to pull in and out of the trunk
Club dividers are very nice to have, my clubs are never getting stuck and keeps the clanking down as they are perfectly spaced
Color combination is very cool

Cons
The drink pocket is less that I expected, not really a "cooler" pocket, just a more solid material dividing that pocket
Handle is on the underside of the bag, not a big deal because I grab the handles around the top
The material is very light, but that means it also is easier to wear through. I've noticed a hole developing where my bag rubs against the strap mount on the golf cart
on November 30, 2012
My old bag was actually falling apart.... so this was a purchase I needed to make ASAP.... and after review of a lot of different bags, took a chance on ordering this one.... was surprised how lightweight it was.... but it held all 14 clubs with the only problem encountered being a few of the holes are a bit tight for the oversize arthritic grips I require...... but storage for balls, tees, rainjacket, etc is more than ample. I use the bag on a cart so don't know how the straps function for ease or comfort...... the bag is good looking and should last quite a while..... I am a happy golfer! A good choice....
on June 25, 2012
The assassin has everything I wanted in a cart bag. The individual dividers prevents clubs from jamming. The ample pocket locations are all accessable from one side. Material strength and zipper quality will last for years. This bag is so light weight I like to load it on the push cart and walk whenever I can. The stylish color accent also seperates it from a plain all black bag and we all want look good. I would have given it five stars if the shoulder strap was easier to remove. Overall, I really really like this bag.
on July 4, 2013
Initially pleased with the bag, but it fell apart after 6 months reasonable use. Definitely not up to the standards exhibited by Ogio bags I have used in thte past.

However, Ogio was very responsive to my complaints. After forwarding to them pictures, proof of purchase etc they shipped me a replacement bag: different model, more robust materials, seemingly well made (guess time will tell)!

Don't buy this bag, but certainly consider Ogio for alternatives.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2012
I am very happy about getting this golf bag especially with all of the extra pockets for storage. I really like that it has full-length dividers to keep each club separated from each other. Very light weight material looks very nice and seems tough enough to stand up to being strapped on the back of a golf cart. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a lightweight quality made cart bag.
on July 16, 2015
The inside pockets of the bag are starting to disintegrate which leaves black specs on everything. Very disappointing in that respect.
on December 9, 2012
My husband likes his new bag. Lots of pockets but not too many. Very light weight but it seems to be sturdy. We shall see.

Update: the bag is not as well constructed as it should be....the seams on the inside of pockets have come a part....not sure if it's fixable.
on December 17, 2011
This bag is well organized with pockets and holders for everything imaginable. It's lightweight, well constructed and the strap makes it easy to carry if needed. On top of everything else it looks cool!
on February 6, 2013
This bag has everything I need in a golf bag. I like the lightweight, but rugged construction. Plenty of pockets for storage. Holds clubs apart from each other for easy access. Had previous bag for years. Planning on using this one a long time.
on December 18, 2011
Well constructed with plenty of pockets and compartments for your stuff. Nice layout of club sections. Would be nice to be able to remove the carry strap.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.