Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now STEM

Color: Navy|Change
Price:$32.51+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on September 22, 2014
I have used this bag for the last 2.5 years. I really like this bag. It is large and holds more than enough for my daily trips to the gym. I have frequently used it to travel for the weekend with no issues. It has held multiple pairs of shoes and changes of clothes for me and my wife.

The bag is great at not retaining sweaty gym clothes or shoes smell. It dies out quickly and is ready to load up again in just a little time.

I do wish the front pocket was just a little bit bigger. It hold most of my pocket/gym stuff, but it is tight and I have to squeeze it in there if I add anything extra.

My major complaint with this bag is that the inside of the bag, the coating that I assume makes it more water resistant, has started flaking off. Ogio will not handle it under warranty because they say it is not a defect, but wear and tear. The outside of the bag looks nearly perfect, but now when I open my clothes to get dressed after working out, I have to shake orange flakes of this plastic material off of everything. As I said, I really like this bag, but I am very disappointed that this is somehow labeled wear and tear instead of a defect.

I recommend this bag, but be prepared to replace it earlier than you might otherwise have to if the inside begins flaking off.
on November 18, 2013
I got this for my husband whose gym bag died after about a decade. He is really pleased with it! It is large enough for all his gym stuff, lunch, books, some work things: a small suitcase which makes juggling all his things much easier. Especially wonderful is the little hanger for a lock. He has lost many, and this solves the problem of dropping or forgetting it.
He said that it would also be an ideal carry-on for short trips. Very useful and stylish! The inside of ours is well made with no smell at all.
on May 3, 2009
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION:
First rate. This bag is very high quality. The main zipper is oversize and looks like it will last. Materials and stitching about best I've seen.

FUNCTION:
Intially, concerned that there are only two pockets (end pocket on the end for shoes), and small side pocket, but this seems plenty. The shoe pocket is large enough for large pair of tennis shoes, swim trunks, and even overnight dirty laundry. Small pocket fine for keys, ipod, lock, etc..

SIZE:
This bag is slightly larger than most gym bags, but because it does not have a flat, firm bottom it packs a lot of stuff, and yet can be compressed into a locker. Large enough for workout gear, wash kit, and change of clothes.
on November 8, 2012
This is a high quality multi purpose gym bag. I can easily fit all of my gym equipment (jump rope, tape, chalk, 2 pairs of shoes, straps, and more) plus 2 changes of clothes, my protein, and meals and snacks for the day all in this one bag. Its been a life saver.
Easy to compartmentalize shoes and sweaty clothes from the gear and clean stuff.

Highly recommend this bag. Great value for the price.
on December 7, 2016
This is the perfect bag period. I use it for all my MTN Bike gear; Helmet, camelback, shoes, gloves, etc... and it doubles as the perfect carry on. The strap in front is more than decoration, its a great place to hold the bag while its over your shoulder. I bought a few other bags because I thought I needed a boutique bag, North face cost me over $100... turns out it was not user friendly and super heavy. My advice? Order two.
on January 8, 2014
I use this bag for carrying my athletic clothes to/from gym. The size is perfect for me, as it holds my clothes, towel, athletic shoes, mp3 player and soap. The two separate compartments are perfect for me. I do not need the bag to have a wire for my mp3. I use my own bag and pocket to hold my electronic players and headphones. So, this bag is not high tech nor expensive. The metal clips are durable and I need that. I use the clips to hang the bag in my locker. The shoulder strap is also wide and strong. It gets quite a beating, but holds up to it, nicely.

I have used the bag, throw it in the trunk of my car, dumping it on the gym floor, squeezing into a locker, throwing it from here to there. No problems. Wow. I liked it so much, I searched and bought a second one, this time in red.
on June 20, 2016
Good quality construction and solid amount of space, but disappointed with the lack of pockets. It has one truly usable pocket for something larger than a cell phone and nowhere in the outside for a eater bottle. Ohio makes good quality bags, but this one leaves something to be desired. Would have been nice if the listing had more than one photo and a more detailed description.
on January 1, 2017
I purchased my daughter the pink colored bag, upon viewing the new bag, she thinks the color is purple NOT pink. The actual color appears to be the deep darker pink and closer to violet or purplish AND much different than the picture on Amazon. The material of the bag is sturdy and I think will last a long time.
on September 8, 2016
This is my second Ogio Big Dome Duffel Bag. The first one was stolen. :-(

This bag is surprisingly big in the inside and small on the outside. We can fit so much stuff on it making it very versatile. The Ogio quality is excellent. Nobody could say anything negative regarding that.

I totally recommend this product.
on September 3, 2015
Bag seemed very sturdy when I bought it. Unfortunately after just two years of use, it was ripping in multiple places. After making a warranty claim, however, they replaced it quickly with a brand new one! Hopefully, this one last longer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.