Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 1, 2016
The OGIO Endurance 9.0 Duffel exceeded my expectations! I am able to carry my daily cycling equipment such as helmet, shoes, kit, sunnies, HR monitor, water bottles, and may still have room to put the bike into the bag. Seriously, this has ample room for multiple day trips or a single day out. My favorite feature is the abundance of storage and specific pockets for items. I am able to store small tools such as mini bike pump, CO2, tools, etc all while keeping items that are more delicate like sunnies and Garmin Edge 500 stored in a different bomb proof area of the bag. The wet/dry compartment is well ventilated and will work very nicely for a wet towel and swim gear. The backpack straps are very comfortable but requires the chest strap to be used when carrying a load. The straps do work to carry the bag as a duffel but can be a little awkward as there are two smaller grasping holes. The zippers work very well too. The entire bag is a quality product and I look forward to many excursions using the OGIO 9.0.
on February 15, 2016
Awesome buy. I've had it for 6 months now. Big enough for everything even size 13 (3/4 length boots). I go to the gym before work in my gym clothes and fill the bag with all my work clothes. plenty of room and I love the back pack straps. Pockets very thoughtfully laid out. I rarely search for stuff because everything is in its place. You can get something similar cheaper, but I say you're making a big mistake. This bag is worth the extra bucks!
on June 28, 2017
Fits everything you need for a Tri! Wetsuit, two pair of shoes (three for smaller feet), plenty of space and pockets for accessories, and a deep valuables pocket. I've used my bag daily for a couple years now for a gym bag and have had no issues with tearing or zippers. When the inevitable day comes to get a new bag, I will repurchase and Ogio transition bag.
on May 12, 2017
Note this is a back back and not a bag with handles- the description does not indicate is is ONLY a back bag- so please note- as with all OGIO bags they are made well- but returning this because we wanted a heavy duty gym bag and having a back back feature would be nice but it cannot convert to a bag with handles- the description should be more clear and call it a "gear backpack". The lack of description requires us to return it and we will have to pay a 15% restocking fee- so choose carefully.
on March 4, 2016
Seems to be high quality and like the fact that you can carry as a backpack instead of a shoulder strap. This duffel pushes the allowable size as a "carry on" on the airlines but since it can be stuffed and is unlike a hard shell piece of luggage, it just makes the size cut. plenty of zippered pocket and huge main compartment.
on December 6, 2017
This is my bike bag that I use all the time. Plenty of room, nice stinky clothes locker, love the two bottle holder, the zippered hard case area and compartments. Perfect bag for my needs.
on November 2, 2016
I love all the different compartments. When at the gym I'm sure it looks like I over packed but I like to play basketball as well as different workouts. So I love being able to carry many different tools and equipment. Being able to have everything at hand is great. I really love being able to wear it as a back back too. Less strain on a single arm and distributes the weight perfectly. Great product!
on January 7, 2018
If you're a cyclist. Buy IT!!! All your gear fits in this incredible bag. Helmet/Shoes etc with ease
on January 17, 2017
Top-of-the-line sports back pack. I bought this one as a gift after enjoying my own for more than a year. Sturdy, multiple pockets to keep your stuff organized
on February 17, 2017
This bag was purchased for my wife. It is excellent for swim gear and gym gear.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.