Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 14, 2008 12:37:43 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jun 4, 2008 11:15:02 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 23, 2008 2:16:14 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 23, 2008 2:25:46 PM PDT
I'll stick with this vs. Coldplay, thank you very much. if ever there was hack poop ... btw, who the heck are 3 Doors Down (no, I'm not kidding and, based on their album covers, at least, I'm apparently the better for not knowing)? are they hack poop also?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 2, 2008 7:52:32 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 2, 2008 7:53:46 AM PDT
The fist poster couldn't be more wrong! There are tons of us dedicated Sam fans out here who will buy this new record! I think that it is her best album since Cruel Inventions, a stunning tapestry of sensual sounds and reeling dirges. I was absolutely blown away! I love the direction her music has taken her and she has matured far beyond her Leslie days. Sam is truly the most remarkable female artist in the history of music! Buy Don't Do Anything NOW!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 4, 2008 11:22:23 AM PDT
W. STEVENS says:
Your on an island of your own. Coldplay and 3 Doors Down are the #1 & #2 popular selling CDs in the country. 3 Doors down hit number #1 last week and reviews have all been great! Coldplay is set to sell over 500,000 copies in it's first week based on presales and orders. Their tours are selling out or at near capacity. So you and Sam should go to your desert island somewhere, take the other 200 fans and have one hell of a good time. Myself, I would die from boredom after the first 30 minutes if she played stuff from these last few CDs, snooze!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Don't Do Anything forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  May 14, 2008
Latest post:  Jun 4, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Don't Do Anything
Don't Do Anything by Sam Phillips (Audio CD - 2008)
3.9 out of 5 stars (24)