Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 9, 2017
This is my favorite Dr. Seuss book. I have read it to elementary students and to high school students; they all seem to like it, too. It is a wonderful gift for a graduating senior to take with him/her on life's journey, to read at will, and to re-read whenever he/she gets discouraged with college/work life. Everyone should read this book at least one in his/her lifetime and heed what it says. I've given away every copy I've ever bought,so now it's time to buy myself another one. "Oh, the places you'll go!"
on May 28, 2017
I bought this as a graduation gift for my son. I have had everyone in his Elementary school sign it, from his kindergarten teacher, to his 5th grade, plus the staff. He will be moving on to middle school soon. It will move him to see how fondly he will be remembered and how many people cared for him
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2017
This is one of my favorite kid books. I purchased this for my 5 year old who just finished with Kindergarten. I had her teacher sign it and put a little note inside the book so that when she graduates high school she will know of all her accomplishments while in school. I love this idea and will try my best to complete it for her.
on June 27, 2017
We bought two of this classic book, one for each of my school-aged children. The purpose is to have their school teachers write a affirmation or note to them that they will then get upon graduation. This hardback version with dust cover is going to be quite the keepsake.
on July 2, 2017
I bought this for my son as a something to give to him for graduation when he is done with high school. I saw an idea on Pinterest of teachers signing every year, so far he has one year completed. :) I am excited to complete this tradition and give it to him when he graduates high school.
on July 5, 2017
I purchased this for my granddaughter as part of her graduation gift. It is perfect for describing the excitement and wonder of the new journey she's about to embark on. I hope this is a reminder to her that sometimes the most joy is found in the simplest places
on March 13, 2017
I bought 2 of these for my children. I love that they come with a keepsake slipcover which will protect them over the years. I am having their teachers write a note and sign a page for every year they are in school and plan to give it to them when they graduate from high school.
on October 31, 2017
I bought this book when my son was in preschool. The last few years I have had all of his teachers write something in it. I plan on giving it to him when he graduates. I have the same book for my 8th grade daughter and have done the same thing with hers.
on September 10, 2017
I loved this book as a child and I'm not able to read it to my son! It's a great quality, hardback book with a protective sheath. I'm hoping to have my son's teachers sign this book for him at the end of each school year and I plan to give it to him as a graduation gift :)
on September 8, 2015
I bought this book for my daughter who started school this year. It is a nice hardback book with pastel colors and the story as all Dr. Seuss. I always tell my daughter that she is going places so this book is perfect. Her teachers from last year wrote her a small note in the front and every year I will have her teachers write something and place her school photo inside the book. It is going to be a fun graduation present to give her as she heads out into the world.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.