Ohre (Heaven's Edge Book 2) Kindle Edition
|Length: 75 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 10 - 18|
|Grade Level: 5 - 12|
- Similar books to Ohre (Heaven's Edge Book 2)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Ohre continues after Qeya, where Ohre and Ali have retreated to the beach after Qeya chose to stay with Tamn in the trees. He knows what his heart wants but his mind knows that she is better off with her intended. When Qeya reappears on the beach all those feelings that he has stir and he has trouble focusing with her being so close. Somehow, they both push their feelings aside to work on the issues at hand.
In Qeya, I really fell for Ohre. He is a good guy and is a great protector. He’s focused and very smart. He seems to have a knack with technology and is able to build weapons and devices. He is drawn to the water and with this book being told from his POV, it is easier to understand where he came from originally and why he is attached to it.
I liked how this book played out where Ohre and Qeya had time by themselves, but we were able to see a little more into the other tribe on the land. I was able to see both characters struggle with their emotions for one another, but they both want what is best for the survivors and will work together to achieve it.
Jennifer has done a terrific job building this whole world in just novellas and to keep them packed with a good storyline, emotion and action. The next book is Tamn's and I am really excited about it as he seems so cool headed and understanding. I'd really like to know what he really thinks!
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Another quick read BUT the author did not disappoint! It was an excellent continuation from Qeya and though it didn't hurt one but that we finally get to read from Ohre's POV.
The story continues right where it left off -- the story of the ship crashing on another planet - Nukvar. Ohre left Qeya behind thinking she was better off with her betrothed husband. He later returns to the beach to help fix what has become of the ship. He and a friend, Ali, try to see I they could find out the wreckage of the scout ship that was sunk deep in the water's of the planets ocean.
All while trying to mend his heart of Qeya's absence. (AWWWW)
However Qeya decides to come back to the site to help with the wreckage and what they have left of survivors.
In Qeya I couldn't help it but fall a little for Ohre. Who wouldn't? He is a really good guy/protector. He is very smart and focused, especially when it comes to technology. I liked how we got to see the Ohre and Qeya play out their emotions for each other. But when it came down to what was best for the survivors they were able to work with each other to help create a better life for everyone.
I loved the authors take on aliens other than us, it makes you think about if there really are people besides us. Kinda creepy too haha. Awesome book. Awesome author. JUST. READ. IT! (:
Thanks for reading and happy reading!
I am open for book recommendations and reviews.
Ohre's perspective on the events is quite a contrast with Qeya's. This is a really fascinating continuance of the story. Jennifer has a real knack for building a believable people on an alien world. Looking forward to part 3!
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Colonization
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Exploration
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Steampunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Science Fiction, Fantasy & Scary Stories > Science Fiction > Steampunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Colonization
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Cyberpunk
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military > Space Fleet
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Exploration
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Steampunk