- Save 10% on Ohuhu 4-Color Solar Lights when you purchase 1 or more Ohuhu Garden Kneeler and Seat offered by Ohuhu Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Ohuhu 100 Feet Expandable Garden Hose when you purchase 1 or more Ohuhu Garden Kneeler and Seat offered by Ohuhu Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Ohuhu 50 Feet Expandable Garden Hose when you purchase 1 or more Ohuhu Garden Kneeler and Seat offered by Ohuhu Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Ohuhu Garden Kneeler and Seat with Bonus Tool Pouch
|Price:||$27.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reduce pain caused by long-time stooping and kneeling and also keep you away from dirt and grass stains
- Crafted with steel pipe, EVA, and plastic - sturdy but light and portable
- Foldable design for easy storage and portability (Folded Size: 23.63" Long x 10.63" Wide x 5.32" High)
- Can also work as a chair - simply turning it upside down [Weight Capacity: 150kg/ 330.69lbs]
- Comes with two free garden tool pouch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Manufacturer Part Number||916-66000-62|
|Package Height||5.6 x 11.3 x 24.2 inches|
|Shipping Weight||6.75 pounds|
Ohuhu Garden Kneeler and Seat with Two Tool Pouch
Ohuhu Garden Kneeler,enjoy your gardening without pain and dirt!
*22.83" x 11.02" x 19.29"(unfolded)
*23.63" x 10.63" x 5.32"(folded)
-Package dimension: 23.63" x 11.22" x 5.32"
-Product weight: 2.6kg/ 5.73lbs
-Material: Steel pipe, EVA, plastic
-1 x Garden Kneeler/Seat
-2 x Tool Pouch
-1 x Instruction
Top Customer Reviews
So why only four stars? On hardwood or tile floors, it slips, which could be dangerous. I wish it had some rubber sticks-ons to keep it from slipping on the patio or in kitchen or bath. The "pad" (to me that word suggests a little cushioning) is downright hard. I wish it had a soft layer over the hard pad. My knees hurt as much as they do when I kneel on my carpet. When sitting on it for more than a few minutes, my tailbone hurts. I will keep it for all its good attributes, but I will have to put non-skid tape on the metal and a folded towel or a piece of medium density foam on the "pad" to make it work for me. I do feel a bit exasperated when I can't use a product right out of the box but first must jury-rig something to make it right.