- ▶▶▶save 8% ◀◀◀ on Ohuhu 50 Feet Expandable Garden Hose(Blue) when you purchase Ohuhu Weight Bag(4 pack) Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ⚡️⚡️⚡️ Save 10% ⚡️⚡️⚡️ on Ohuhu Garden Spray Nozzle when you purchase Ohuhu Garden Kneeler. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Ohuhu 100 Feet Expandable Garden Hose when you purchase 1 or more Ohuhu Garden Kneeler and Seat offered by Ohuhu Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Ohuhu 50 Feet Expandable Garden Hose when you purchase 1 or more Ohuhu Garden Kneeler and Seat offered by Ohuhu Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Ohuhu Garden Kneeler and Seat with Bonus Tool Pouch
|Sale:||$20.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$9.00 (30%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✿HAPPY KNEES: This handy garden kneeler features an elevated kneeling pad that reduces aches from prolonged kneeling, and keeps your knees away from the muddy ground and grass
- ✿ KNEELING PAD & GARDEN CHAIR: Flips over to become a garden chair so you can tend to your long-stemmed plants and bigger shrubs in complete comfort (weight capacity: 330.69lbs/150kg)
- ✿FOLDS EASILY: Comes assembled, and opens and closes in a quick snap so you can get down to your gardening as soon as the sun comes up
- ✿STURDY AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Constructed with a steel frame and EVA for added toughness that takes any garden mishap, and plastic for grandmother-approved lifting
- ✿TWO COMPLEMENTARY GARDENING TOOL POUCHES: Attach them to this garden chair with Velcro, and have your clippers, pullers and spades right by your side
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Manufacturer Part Number||916-66000-62|
|Package Height||5.6 x 11.3 x 24.2 inches|
|Shipping Weight||6.75 pounds|
Ohuhu Garden Kneeler and Seat with 2 Garden Tool Pouches
The Ohuhu Garden Kneeler and Seat makes being on your knees tending to your freshly bloomed flowers and mini herb gardens an ache-free, sunshine-filled experience.
Kneeling? Well, that's nothing.
This garden kneeling pad features a thick cushion specially designed to remove strain from your knees, and is elevated to keep your favorite jeans away from the jumble of mud and grass. And with two handles framing this kneeler, we'll extend that extra pair of hands to help you push yourself up to stand. Making this an especially thoughtful gift if the recipient loves gardening, but suffers from a weak back or aching knees.
Seat for one.
Flip this kneeler for garden around, and you get a… *drumroll please*… a seat! Crafted with sturdy steel pipes and EVA, this seat takes up to 330lbs, so it won’t crumble under any pressure. Take a break, drink some lemonade – your garden looks absolutely stunning.
Always armed with your favorite tools.
This kneeling garden bench comes with two complementary garden tool pouches you can strap onto the handles with an easy Velcro strap, so you can always have your pruners and shears right by your side.
- Product dimensions :
*22.83" x 11.02" x 19.29"(unfolded)
*23.63" x 10.63" x 5.32"(folded)
-Package dimension: 23.63" x 11.22" x 5.32"
-Product weight: 2.6kg/ 5.73lbs
-Material: Steel pipe, EVA, plastic
-1 x Garden Kneeler/Seat
-2 x Tool Pouch
-1 x Instruction
Top customer reviews
So why only four stars? On hardwood or tile floors, it slips, which could be dangerous. I wish it had some rubber sticks-ons to keep it from slipping on the patio or in kitchen or bath. The "pad" (to me that word suggests a little cushioning) is downright hard. I wish it had a soft layer over the hard pad. My knees hurt as much as they do when I kneel on my carpet. When sitting on it for more than a few minutes, my tailbone hurts. I will keep it for all its good attributes, but I will have to put non-skid tape on the metal and a folded towel or a piece of medium density foam on the "pad" to make it work for me. I do feel a bit exasperated when I can't use a product right out of the box but first must jury-rig something to make it right.