Consider this available item
Ohuhu Red Green Dot Sight Gun Sight Scope Reflex Sight with 4 Adjustable Reticles - 4 Styles
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tubeless design with 33mm Reflex lens Aperture provides a wide field of view, suitable for rapid-firing or shooting of moving targets besides normal shooting
- Multi-reticle (4 patterns) or variable dot (4 different sizes) are installed£ºCircle Dot, Cross, 10 MOA & 3 MOA(Red and green illuminated) All in one sight!
- Built-in mount for standard bases, no need to rezero when remounting the dismounted sight
- Parallax corrected & unlimited eye-relief; Allen head screw type windage and elevation click adjustments, with locking screw
- Ultralight, waterproof and shockproof - powered one 3V Lithium Battery (included)
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ohuhu Red and Green Reflex Sight with 4 Reticles
Your E/D sight includes an integrated rail that fits standard, dovetailed bases. This is suitable for most applications. Because of unlimited eye-relief with the E/D sight, you should provide at least three inches of clearance between the end ofLed & Mirror Housing and your eye when shooting. Set the rail onto the base so that the rail claw aligns with the crosscut grooves. Work the claw into the base until the cross-bolt seats into the groove. Securely tighten the locking screw with an Allen wrench included in the E/D sight.
Select the reticle you desire by turning the reticle selector knob and set the intensity at the best position for you. With the E/D sight mounted, rest the gun on a solid support and aim at a target 50 to 100 yards (or meter) away. Test shots should be done in the same conditions to achieve maximum accuracy for adjustment, for which the use of firm rest for firing and same type cartridge is recommendable. Each click adjustment moves the point of impact by 1 MOA (approximately 1"± at 100 vbs, 1/2"± at 20 yards)
- -Objective aperture: 33mm
- -Field o.V.: 15.8@ 100m
- -1 Click: 1moa
- -Length: 82mm
- -Package size: 4.5 x 3 x 2.8 inch
Multi-reticle/ variable dot (4 reticles)
4 reticle patterns offer unlimited eye-relief and corrected parallax.
Tubeless design for a wide field of view
- Tubeless design with 33mm reflex lens aperture provides a wide field of view;
- This design is suitable for rapid-firing or Shooting of moving targets besides normal shooting.
Red/green dual illumination
Reticle selector knob
|6-9 Inches Adjustable Tactical Rifle Bipod||6-9 Inches Rifle Bipod with Rail Mount Adapter||4 Reticles Red Green Dot Gun Sight-Black||4 Reticles Red Green Dot Gun Sight-Sand|
|Related products||6-9 Inches Tactical Rifle Bipod Adjustable Spring Return for Hunting Shooting||6-9 Inches Tactical Rifle Bipod with Rail Mount Adapter for Hunting||4 Reticles Red Green Dot Gun Sight Scope Reflex Sights-Black Color||4 Reticles Red Green Dot Gun Sight Scope Reflex Sights-Sand Color|
Compare with similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After checking a bunch of them out, I decided to just go with this cheaper Ohuhu. It works as expected and adds a real difference to my airsoft game. Last Sunday was a blast and I couldn't have been more happy with it. After telling some folks where I got it and how much it cost, they were very impressed with the build and the visuals, so they were interested in buying some too. It appears to be the exact same thing as what a friend paid $40 for at Scheels.
Buy it, install it, be happy. Can't go wrong.
Windage and elevation is under a ball detent control and clicks with each 1/20 rotation with a final locking screw to lock settings. The glass is perfect and clear. Anti glare coated. Parallax free.
Very well made and worth considerably more money.
This has been the best, hands down, purchase I have ever made for the money. Beside myself how inexpensive this unit cost for the quality. Plan on buying a few more to gift out to my gun buddies.
That said - the build seems to be sturdy, however the optics is *not* The two main problem with the optics are:
1. Good optics places the mark at infinity so there will be no parallax when the head is moves - this is clearly not
the case with this device, which makes aiming a gun not very precise.
2. Glass reflects from both surfaces, which makes double image of the marker - this is the reason the the "fuzzy"
comments in other reviews. The problem can be reduced with proper coating, and better optical design.
Marker is visible in daylight.