- Shipping Weight: 7.9 pounds
- ASIN: B011NNUWVE
- Average Customer Review: 209 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #220,703 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Ohuhu Instant Dome Tent | Easy Set Up, 3 Person Tent with Waterproofing and UV Protection for Camping, Festivals, Beach Goers- 1 Room, Green
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ohuhu 3 Person Tent sets up in seconds, with 4 quick n' easy pop into place supports and 4 guy ropes
- Waterproof and UV protected design means you can weather the worst of it, and make the most of the best
- Excellent ventilation means you' ll feel only the best of those summer highs
- Comfortable for 3. Cosy for 4. Fits a full sized air mattress with some kick around room for your luggage
- Detachable rain fly makes great beach shelter- fun in the sun that even your skin can enjoy
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
UV PROOF & WATERPROOF
Weather the worst of it
Because sometimes Mother Nature just doesn't want to play ball.
- UV resistant Polyester Rainfly keeps you safe in the shade whenever those rays get harsh- also rain, wind and waterproof!
- Watertight tent bottom made from 210 D Nylon Oxford PU 4000mm- because no one wants to sleep in a river!
VENTILATION & LARGE CAPACITY
Design that's full of surprises
Whether you're hankering for that breeze or just looking for a room with a view, Ohuhu's two door design has excellent ventilation and opens up the space for when you just want to take the party outside. Also includes:
- Ceiling hook for hanging lamps, flashlights, and other great light sources for after dark ghost stories.
- Antitheft interior pockets for decluttering your sleep space, or just keeping your gadgets under wraps.
Instant beach body
- Yes we mean it. Simply detach the Ohuhu Instant Dome Rainfly, for a sun and shade shelter that's perfect for the beach, and doubles as an awning for when things turn grey.
- Note: The inner tent cannot be used alone.
Very easy to install
- Ohuhu sundome tent is super quick and easy to set up and take down;
- There are 8 steel pegs and 4 ropes included for sturdy fixing, 2 interior pockets for keeping your gear organized and 1 hook on the roof for hanging the lamp or other light stuff.
Your shelter under the stars is mere seconds away with the Ohuhu Instant Dome Tent. Simply pick your perfect camping spot, unfold, lift, and pop the 4 supporting struts into place and you're good to go in less than a minute. This 3 person tent comes with a rainfly integrated into the main body design so there's no need for the hassle of attaching it to the mainframe. While the 210 D Nylon base has been given the full treatment to keep the damp out and the dry in. All this in a kit that weighs little more than 8.5lbs, and can be carried from peak to parking lot without packing too much weight into your backpack.
- Waterproof Index: 1500 - 2000mm (small and middle rain).
- Overall Dimensions: 96.5" x 57" x 43.3"
- Package Dimensions: 30" x 6" x 6"
- Sleeps 3 person.
- Product Weight: 7.5 lbs
- 1 x 3 Person Camping Tent
- 1 x Accessory Bag(8 Steel Pegs, 4 Ropes)
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x Instruction Paper
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I constantly have people asking me about this tent. Several times I had to fold it up and opened it up again just to show how I could pitch my tent so quickly!
I have camped with this tent at 30 degree nights. It keeps excellent air flow but is not drifty. Condensation doesn't seem to be a big problem. I have camped in light rain with this and there is no leak. I will update the review if this changes in storms. Size is good for 1 person. An adult and a child may be ok. I wouldn't recommend fitting 2 adults in this thing.
We did have a problem with the bag - the zipper broke. But I wrote Ohuhu and they sent me a new bag. Great customer service!
Overall I LOVE this tent and highly recommend this product!
First time, straight out of the carrying case and within minutes it was up. It took longer to put the tent pegs in the rocky dirt ground than it did to set up the tent. A full size inflatable mattress fit perfect with about 2x7 feet of tent floor space for gear. Access on either side with screened vent openings is excellent. I used a tarp under the tent for protection from gravel, a furniture packing pad on the floor inside, a full size air mattress, a small lamp hanging from the top center hook, sleeping bag, a couple of pillows, a good book and I fell asleep listening rock music in the distance.
Perfect for one person, great for two people or 3 to 4 small children and it'll work for 3 people.
I have 2 reasons why it didn't get the fifth star:
1. I found a hole in the screen that appears to have been caused by friction damage when I unboxed it and put it up. Not sure why - it could have been a defect, it could have been a shipping issue. Annoying - but I have materials to patch it up on hand.
2. The drawstring to cinch up the tent could be used to floss a horse. A strap with an ultra-lite buckle would be a whole lot better to get it in shape to get it into the bag easily. The bag is roomy enough though that it isn't too difficult. I had a friend make a strap with a buckle on it and it makes life much easier (and a lot harder to lose).
Still a great tent and all and all I'm satisfied.
Thank you Ohuhu!
For the money..... not bad at all.
Fast setup and fast takedown.
Used it this past weekend light rain and wind and the little guy held up very well.
I did use a silicone sealer on the seems but that is recommended for all tents even high end ones.
I'm a big guy and my son and I fit fine even with my big guy sleeping bag and room to spare for some gear. You can fit one adult and 2 kids easy.
The only complaint are the bottom buckles that connect the fly to tent. They are cheap and come loose poor retention but you can pin them.
Oh, and it rained that night and we stayed nice and dry inside. I am 6' and my bf is 6'3" and we fit fine inside, but another person may have made things a little tight.
Most recent customer reviews
What I don't like is the flap over the zipper.Read more