- Save 15% on Ohuhu 72-color Colored Pencils when you purchase 1 or more Ohuhu Dual Tips Marker Pens offered by Ohuhu Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Ohuhu 72-color Colored Pencils in Tin Case when you purchase 1 or more Ohuhu Dual Tips Marker Pens offered by Ohuhu Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Ohuhu 48-color Colored Pencils in Tin Case when you purchase 1 or more Ohuhu Dual Tips Marker Pens offered by Ohuhu Direct. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Ohuhu 80 Colors Dual Tips Permanent Marker Pens Art Markers Highlighters with Carrying Case for Drawing Sketching Adult Coloring Highlighting and Underlining
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ♥ DUAL TIPS: Broad and fine twin tips for precise highlighting and underlining, for drawing with both thin and thick lines. Allows you to create various styles, sketches and patterns with ease
- ♥ 80 VIBRANT COLORS: The highly pigmented and vibrant markers are built to last against fading, and blend beautifully for added dimension to your artwork
- ♥ FAST DRYING: Easily layer and mix different colors without worrying about smudges and blotches
- ♥ HIGH QUALITY: Marker pens are highly pigmented, allowing you to color in at least 984ft. worth of drawings
- ♥ COLOR-CODED CAPS & BONUS CASE: The color-coded caps allow for ease in organization and use in identifying colors; And also, these marker pen set is quipped with a beautiful black carrying case for ease in travelling and storing
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Special offers and product promotions
✿ DUAL TIPS
✿ Broad and fine dual tips ✿
☆ Broad and fine tips for precise highlighting and underlining;
☆ Allows you to write in both thin and thick lines, providing great versatility and flexibility allowing you to create various styles, sketches and patterns with ease;
☆ Broad Tip: 1-6 mm
☆ Fine Tip: 3 mm
✿ VIBRANT COLORS
✿ Highly pigmented and vibrant colors ✿
☆ The highly pigmented and vibrant markers are built to last against fading;
☆ Most colors can be used as highlighters;
☆ Set of 12/24/40/60/80 colors are available.
✿ Most colors in this set can be used as highlighters.
✿ COLOR-CODED CAPS W/ A CARRYING CASE
✿ Color-coded Caps ✿
☆ The color-coded caps allow for ease in organization and use in identifying colors.
✿ Comes w/ a carrying case ✿
☆ Equipped with a beautiful black carrying case for ease in travelling and storing.
✿ HIGH QUALITY
✿ High quality ✿
☆ This Ohuhu marker pens are made of strong pigments allowing you to draw at least 300 meters
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They blend VERY well!
The colors fill in the color gaps of my other markers
The price is GREAT for the quality
Cons (none very serious):
I wish they had even more colors
Some of the tips are different sized, and even the fine tips are a little broad to get into those tiny corners
The colors are kind of wonky. The names don't seem to fit the actual colors (see the color chart photo that I included)
I would definitely buy these again, and I highly recommend them.
I see reviewers commenting that these markers bleed. That's what markers do! It's not a fault in the marker; markers bleed! Also, caps almost NEVER match the actual color of the medium. It's simply an approximation of color. These markers are WELL worth the $. At less than $.50 per marker, you can't go wrong! These are cheaper than Sharpies, and they blend MUCH better.
Note: Card photos are colored using a combination of Ohuhu, Spectrum Noir & Colorista markers.
was super hesitant about these markers but I was really pleasantly surprised. You can't beat these for the price.
The colors are very vivid and blend well, I love alcohol based markers for that reason.
The two sides are a great feature, I do wish the wider end had a softer tip, it's a little difficult to blend softly but not impossible.
The case they came in was handy, it's hard to spectate them into color groups that way but that's just me being picky.
The colors provided were lovely and I found the slight color variances nice, rather than annoying like a few reviewers. It makes it easier to build shadows and shading. The absence of purples was a little disappointing; I also wasn't able to create a purple nice enough to use on a picture by mixing two colors.
I would say the color choice for this set would work well for someone doing a lot of nature scenes, there are a ton of very nice greens, greys, yellows and blues. There aren't a lot of super bright, playful colors in this set.
I did find it a little hard to build color with these markers, but I found that letting the ink dry between applications made it easier.
It's also not easy to color in tight spaces with these and they also bleed heavily, but that wasn't surprising because they are color based. I would recommend practicing with them first but once you get the hang of it, they color beautifully.
If I wasn't spoiled in that I've used very high quality, quadrupled the price markers, I would give these 5 stars. However, if I had found these a while ago, I would never had spent the money and gone with these instead :)