Other Sellers on Amazon
Ohuhu 12.5 FT Premium Aluminum Telescoping Ladder, ONE-Button RETRACTION ANSI Certified Patented Design Extension Ladder, 2020 All New Heavy Duty Extendable Telescopic Ladder with 330 Pound Capacity
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $32.00 on this item|
$8.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|load capacity||330 Pounds|
|Maximum Height||150 Inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ Innovative Upgrades (Patented): It’s time for a safer, more innovative ladder. Stand sturdy with the 360°rotating anti-skid stabilizer bar on both the top and the bottom, plus, the patented buckle structure adds even more stability during use and makes retraction more safe too.
- ✅ Safe to Use: We’re all afraid of pinching our fingers when it comes to ladders, but your fingers will be just fine when you use this ladder. Use the ultra-safe, slow-descending system to retract it smoothly and slowly. It’s also easy to tell whether the ladder is locked thanks to the red/yellow indication at each step
- ✅ Rock-Solid Stability: Got wobble worries? Rest easy because this ladder is certified by ANSI A14.2 and is built with safety as a top priority. Designed with a 330lb weight capacity and equipped with extra-wide rungs, it won’t shift around as you climb up and down it
- ✅ Upgraded, Premium Material: Made to last through the years and endless projects and tasks, the high-quality aluminum alloy and sturdy nylon plastic gives the Ohuhu Telescopic Extension Ladder resistance to both high and low temperature and aging. What’s more, its bearing capacity, stability, and service life are all improved!
- ✅ One Button Retraction: Complicated mechanisms on ladders can be a headache to say the least. We’ve simplified that whole mess with an easy one-button retraction system. Got a few seconds? That’s all it takes for the ladder to retract from its full extension. With over 8000 cyclic tests, this telescopic ladder is durable and safe to use
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Useful for Countless Projects
Give yourself a boost around the house, from changing the lightbulbs and cleaning the gutters to putting up Christmas lights—the Ohuhu telescoping Ladder will come in handy for any project.
Safe, Sturdy Design
If you don’t have someone to hold the ladder in place for you, you won’t be out of luck anymore! Thanks to the innovative buckle structure and 360°rotating stability bar, you can avoid those shakes and wobbles that make using ladders so nerve-wracking in the first place. Plus, the extra-wide rungs give you a more stable footing.
Whether you just need a couple feet of boost or require some serious elevation, the Ohuhu Telescoping Ladder is always there to give you the lift you need. Extends up to 12.5ft—just pull one rung up at a time depending how high you need to go!
Extends and Retracts Easily
Taking it out and putting it away used to be the most annoying part of telescoping ladders, but this design fixes all of that for you. With its ultra-safe and slow-descending system, you can rest assured the process is safe from start to finish. Making your life even easier is the 1-button retraction for simple, pinch-free putting away.
*Note: Do not step on the top three rungs of the ladder to avoid overbalance and falling.*
- Ladder Weight: 31.2 lbs/14.15kg
- Ladder size (retraction status): 19.7”x3.9”x35”/50×10×89cm
- Material: aluminum alloy & nylon plastic
- Color: black
- Certification: ANSI A14.2
- Overlap Length of Aluminum Tube: 5.9”/15cm
- Package Size: 23.8”x6.1”x39.8”/60.5×15.5×101cm
- Package Weight: 37 lbs/16.8kg
Operation Before Use
* Please loosen the screws on the hook and stabilizer bar before using the ladder, press the thumb button on the feet and turn it around to make sure it is in the place.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had to fix the foot extensions. The design to engage and lock the door extension is not well designed.
I might keep the ladder because of my limited space and the ladder’s portability.
Top reviews from other countries
One of the ladders I received was defective but I contacted customer support and supplied pictures of the problem and they quickly helped resolve the problem.
Customer service like that is why I will use this company again if needed