- Series: Mechanical Engineering
- Hardcover: 592 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (March 31, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071772898
- ISBN-13: 978-0071772891
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.4 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,230,369 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #116 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Energy Production & Extraction > Drilling Procedures
- #310 in Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Water Supply & Land Use
- #313 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Energy Production & Extraction > Fossil Fuels > Petroleum
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Oil Spills and Gas Leaks: Environmental Response, Prevention and Cost Recovery (Mechanical Engineering) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Stephen Testa is executive officer of the California State Mining and Geology Board and has undergraduate and graduate degrees in geology. He has written more than 125 articles in the field of geology and environmental science, and has published 11 books. Testa is an expert on hydrocarbon recovery, resource recovery, and reuse and recycling of soils, sediments, and wastes. He is the past president of both the American Institute of Professional Geologists and the American Geological Institute and is president-elect of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists Energy Mineral Division.
James Jacobs is chief hydrogeologist at Environmental Bio-Systems, Inc., and has both undergraduate and graduate degrees in geology. He won three Fulbright grants in environmental engineering. Jacobs also worked in oil fields in Alaska and California for close to a decade before working for two decades in the environmental assessment and remediation field.
Browse award-winning titles. See more