2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
OjO Commuter Scooter
|Price:||$1,999.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 25 miles on a single charge
- Top Speed of 20 MPH
- No license required
- Bike-lane friendly
- Patented on-board charger with retractable cord and plug; plugs into any 110V wall outlet
- Patented geometric design allows optimal comfort, versatility and enjoyment while riding
- Exclusive non-glare interactive display screen puts all operational content at your fingertips
- Dual integrated Bluetooth speakers
|Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
OjO establishes the evolution of e-scooters with a patented ergonomic design that maximizes comfort, style, & agility. All-welded aluminum frame and durable ABS automotive grade plastic creates a combination of strength & beauty. The result is a strong & luxurious mode of electric transportation.
From the Manufacturer
• Patented design
• 25 mile range on full charge
• Fully welded aluminum chassis
• Lightweight - only 65lbs
• Fits in the back of a Prius
• Plugs in to any 110v outlet
• Top speed of 20 mph
• 300lb weighty capacity
•Bike lane approved
•Patented 500w rear hub motor
• Rear suspension
• Responsive front and rear disc brakes
• Motorcycle grade tubeless tires for optimal, road-gripping performance
• Non-glare digital LCD dash and touch screen
• Innovative voice response feature
• Key Fob - On/Off, Alarm and Panic buttons
•Dual-integrated, high-fidelity, waterproof Bluetooth speakers
Patented, convenient, innovative on-board charger with retractable cord and plug so charging is always as close as the nearest 110v outlet
Rear tail light with running lights and a 4-bulb LED headlight.
The patented design maximizes comfort, security and agility. The fully welded lightweight aluminum frame and durable integrated ABS automotive grade plastic fairings create a combination of strength and beauty. The result is a strong and luxurious mode of electric transportation for the bike lane.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Rebirth of Transportation
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
The founders of OjO identified the need for REAL transportation for the bike lane as none existed. The mission was to become an evolutionary catalyst to create this new form of transportation.
What makes your product special?
What makes OjO so unique is its Tesla-inspired style, patented ergonomic design, patented onboard charger with retractable cord, dual Bluetooth speakers, unmatched quality, agility and versatility.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
What excites us the most, is knowing we developed the first adult e scooter of its type for the bike lane that will change the world in how people sensibly commute now and for generations to come.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received trouble shooting help from Jordan who was extremely helpful. He mailed me the correct allen wrench to help fix the noise issue. It is riding nicely. He also sent me an iphone mount for the ojo which is very handy. Excellent help!
I got my OJO about three weeks ago and I can personally attest that it is an impressive electric scooter. First of all, I live in Corona, Ca and I am about 8 miles from work. The commuting distance is not far but it has some challenging hills along the way. What I can tell you is that this scooter is a blast to ride and is very capable of handling hilly terrain. It has electronic sensors that can detect an ascending hill as soon as you're on it. It compensates for the climb by sending more power to the wheels to maintain a constant speed. Some electric scooters would slow down progressively when encountering a steep ascend, but not this scooter. Based on my three weeks of riding experience to and from work, it can definitely handle 16 miles a day with one charge and still has about 50% power to spare.
I did encounter a couple of issues that were quickly remedied by Jordan, an outstanding OJO service rep. The retractable cord cover was not closing properly and the rear shocks were a bit too soft that made every little bump noticeable. Jordan actually came to my house to personally correct both issues; he replaced the latch with a new one and installed a pair of new stiffer shocks. To be honest with you, I have never had a better customer service experience. If this is not outstanding customer service, I don't know what is.
Lastly, I don’t understand why some folks would write negative reviews without having actually riding on one of these amazing scooters. The main objective for this scooter is not to go 40 or 50 miles an hour, but to ride on a bike lane and thus stay safely away from car traffic. If you’re like me and you have been looking for a well-engineered scooter since the beginning of time, look no more.