4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Okaysou AirMax8L Medical Grade Air Purifier for Home Allergies Pets Hair, Smokers, Odors, 5-in 1 Extra-Large Room Air Cleaner, H13 True HEPA Filter, Remove Mold Smoke Dust Pollen VOCs, 500 Sq. Ft.
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$6.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Medical Grade ULTRA-DUO Filtration System – Okaysou AirMax8L, a multi-use air purifier, odor eliminator, air deodorizer, captures 99.97% of air pollutants like dust, pollen , smoke, pet dander and hair, household odors as small as 0.25 microns; also safely breaks down various harmful gases, such as formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene and VOCs that other 3-stage filter can’t do.
- Premium Features - Advanced turbine motor with 45 vanes, creative internal structure and larger air inlet area (14.17 x 9.52 inches) work together to take in more air and effectively remove pet hair, stubborn odors, smoke and wild fire in your home, helps to relieve your unpleasant symptoms such as runny nose, congestion, shortness of breath and sneezing. Bonus features including child-lock, sleep mode, filter replacement indicator plus auto shut-off protection.
- Perfect for Pet Owners - Combined with 3-Stage Ultra Filtration and 2-Stage Duo Filtration, the air cleaner is designed to capture pet dander and pet hair that can cause breathing problems. CADR is 210, AirMax8L circulates air up to 1.5x per hour in a room size of 800 sq.ft / 3x per hour in 500 sq.ft / 5x per hour in 320 sq.ft, often used in small to large room, living room, bedroom, basement, kitchen, and office. Ideal for home with dogs or cats.
- Touch It And Forget It - Developed with the latest Silenceboost Technology, purifies your home with the lowest noise level of 28dB and provides you undisturbed sweet dream. Compact modern design that fits in any room, any home.
- Superior Safety - CE, FCC, ETL, and CARB certified. 100% Ozone Free. 5-year warranty plus lifetime US based customer support. Use genuine and affordable Okaysou Duo-filter (B07KCBGRS2) and Ultra-filter (B07KC81LCN) to maintain optimum purification performance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Meet Okaysou AirMax8L Air Purifier with Medical Grade Ultra-Duo Filtration System
- 3 Fan Speeds - Allows you to adjust the air intake and output based on your surrounding air to meet the optimum purification performance.
- 1/2/4/8 Hour Timer - Customizes and schedule 1/2/4/8 hours of operation to satisfy your unique purification needs and save energy.
- Sleep Mode - Silently purifies air with the noise level of only 28dB, it turns off all lights to create a better sleep environment to ensure your sweet dream.
- Child-Lock Mode - Simply press child-lock button for 3s to lock the control panel, you will not worry about the error operation caused by your curious children or pets any more.
- Filter Replacement Indicator - The air filter indicator tells you to needed filter changes. Press sleep button for 3s to turn off the indicator light after changing filters.
- 5-Year Buying Assurance - Longer buying assurance decreases your worry to enjoy a happier clean air experience.
Benifits of Medical Grade Ultra-Duo Filter
AirMax8L true HEPA air purifier powerfully and truly captures 99.97% of air pollutants to help you breathe easier and finally relive your asthma and other unpleasant symptoms such as runny nose, congestion, shortness of breath, and sneezing etc.
- Traps dust and pollen: 5-stages of purification traps such most common large particles as dust, pollen and invisible household pollutants to help your lungs.
- Eliminates Smoke and Odors: this air purifier and odor eliminator removes smoke and odors from kitchen, old house, cigarette and wild fire to breathe healthily.
- Captures Pet Dander and Hair: removes the pet dander and hair during your pet’s worst hair day so you and your children could play with pets happier.
- Absorbs harmful gases: breaks down various toxic fumes and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) including formaldehyde,ammonia,benzene, hydrogen to make your air cleaner.
With CARD rated 210m3, this air purifier cleaner for small and large room completely purifies and circulates the room air 120 times per day in a room size of 320sq.ft. Just read the review below and see how helpful it is for smoke, pets and odors.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) certified for sale in California. Approved on May 2019 and the EO number: G-19-071.
- CE, FCC certificated, ETL listed on 8-Nov-2018 and certification number: 180800294HZH-001.
This air purifier is safe and quality assured.
Probably our most effective and quietest air purifier. With latest quiet technology, more advanced turbine motor and Ultra-Duo filtration system.
- Relieves Asthma Symptoms
- Breaks Down Harmful Gases
- Removes Household Odors
- Eliminates Smoke
- Super Easy to Install Filter
More Powerful, Less Noise, Less Energy
One Solution for All Your Air Environment
Enjoy an effective and safe air purification experience with this high performance air purifier.
AirMax8L, using the unique Ultra-Duo Purification system, traps much more air pollutants like dust, pollen, mold, odors, pet dander, VOCs and smaller particles to 0.25 microns.
With the advanced motor and special internal design, AirMax8L projects more clean air and less noise, barely notice at the lowest speed. Using only 50w on the highest speed, more energy efficient and less electricity bill.
- Well-Packaged Color Box
- AirMax8L Air Purifier
- Original Ultra-Duo Filter Set
- User Manual
- Buyer Assurance Card
Ideal for Living Room，Kitchen，Bedroom，Office
Advanced Turbine Motor with 45 Vanes plus creative internal structure allows AirMax8L to clean air more efficient and effective.
- With appropriate airflow, it circulates air up to 1.5 times per hour in a room size of 800sq.ft*
- Recommended size 500sq.ft, it circulates air up to 3 times per hour.
- Optimal size 320sq.ft, it circulates air up to 5 times per hour.
- For whisper-quiet mode, choose the lowest speed setting.
*Based on machine running on highest speed setting.
Advanced Silenceboost Technology
Advanced Turbine Motor with 45 Vanes plus creative internal structure - Large diameter turbine design to increase the air inlet area, reduce noise and ensure the years of use.
Designed to Replace Flank Air Inlet Machine
Compared with the flank air inlet design, the intake air mainly contacting the edge of filter, which causes large waste, AirMax8L takes in air from back directly to let the unhealthy air thoroughly contact the filters, utilizing every corner of filters to provide cleaner and healthier air.
With larger air inlet area up to 14.17 x 9.52 inches, AirMax8L effectively and constantly takes in the polluted air, quickens the air circulation speed and increases higher purification efficiency. The filter replacement indicator will let you know when it may be the time to change filters. To get the optimum performance, it is suggest to replace the filters every 6-8 months depending on your surrounding air.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To begin with, it was really easy to put together. No other tools required, just get the filters out of their plastic bags and plug the whole thing in then you are done!
The lowest setting is quiet. We have it in the dining room and don't even notice it half the time. Way quieter than our fridge.
It works surprisingly well while cooking. One day I made fish right before my husband got off work, he didn't smell it after he got home! He hates fish and complains about the smell every time I cook it. Well guess we found a solution!
Features that I found good:
- 3 levels of speed.
- Sleep mode will put the fan at the lowest speed and the indicator light will be off.
- Timer that can be used when I leave home.
- There is a button looking like documents. I figured it out that it is actually the filter replacement indicator light.
- Child clock (I feel it is a useful feature for those who have children in their house)
The way I use it:
I put it in the living room and let it run on the middle or highest level during the day. I move it to my bedroom when I sleep with the lowest level running (It is super quiet on the lowest level and I can barely hear it). Now I like to wake up with fresh air every day!
I've been using it for a week and so far have absolutely no complaints about it. I know it is working because I even breathe the difference! (I smell no diaper odors anymore!) I do like the compact design which makes it easy to carry and store. I now bring it to all my other rooms to work. Child-Lock and night mode are bonuses. I am totally satisfied with this purifier, especially at a reasonable price. Recommend.
hopefully the price stays the same when it's back in stock because I would buy another in a heartbeat.
**Update** this is junk. I'm glad I paid a premium price for a unit that doesn't last longer than 6 months. As for the warranty.. you have to sign up for the warranty separately (as they call it the "warranty application") within the first 30 days of purchase or you don't actually have a warranty. SO, when the unit fails and it will if you actually use it, don't expect anything to be fixed. I also bought one for my dad and wish I'd bought the other purifying unit I bought at the same time as the Okaysou unit that no longer works. I've never knocked this over, dropped it, or knocked it against anything. I used it as directed and to be honest this seems to be a ripoff of the other unit I bought but of MUCH lower quality.
The product runs, but the plastic strip where all of the controls are don't stick to the unit anymore. They pop up every time I try to push it back down after a couple seconds. Now, when I try to turn it on, half of the time the power sensor doesn't work and I have to sit there and press it over and over or hold down the strip to turn it on. I changed the filters when recommended and the purifier never worked the same after the first set.
The fan now makes a noise and squeaks constantly. That started after about 4 months. I had I had to start unplugging it at night because the light lit up the whole room (even though it's on night time mode). I've seem the price drop twice since I bought this and I understand why.