Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Oklahoma Wonder and Light (Wonder and Light series)
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on January 13, 2008
Being a native Oklahoman, I purchased this hoping to share the beauty of my home state with my friends in Tennessee (where I now reside). I love the book and the photographs were exactly what I was looking for to reflect the beauty of my home state.
on June 2, 2007
I had no idea that the state of Oklahoma had such diversity and beauty. Michael Hardeman has done a phenominal job of capturing the true beauty of the state and sharing it with the rest of us! I highly recommend this book as an addition to any home and also as a gift to those who appreciate great photography. Kudos to Michael for a job very well done!
on June 10, 2007
Great coffee table book. Wonderful conversation piece. I never imagined these places existed in Oklahoma. All the photos were taken with a large format camera, 8x10 I believe. Certainly makes a difference over digital photography these days. Kinda makes you rethink that Digital SLR purchase.
on December 3, 2007
Highly recommended. Driving through on I40 you just don't see the real beauty of Oklahoma. This book provides an excellent pictorial of the state.

These book also makes a great resource for photographers and tourists looking for wonderfully special locations.
on December 17, 2007
Excellent pictures from Oklahoma. Each one is unique and no one gets bored looking at them. I really like the style and it is a great coffee-table book. Well done!
on November 24, 2014
A lot of nice pictures in the book. Wouldn't purchase at new book price though.
on June 28, 2015