Okuma Cedros Jig Casting Rod
|Price:||$96.33 - $124.99|
- E-Glass Rod Blank Construction for Increased Power and Shock Reduction When Using Braided Lines
- Hardened Zirconium PVD Coated Guide Inserts That Reduce Line Friction from Braided Lines
- Pyramid Machined Aluminum Reel Seat is the Ultimate in Comfort, Durability and Control
- Exposed Blank Rear grip Increases Rod Control and Improves Jigging Technique
- Jig Clincher Eliminates the Jig from Swinging when Attached to the Hook Keeper
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
I could have taped it like some people do, but what's the point of buy a nice rod and then ugly taping it.
Returned it, went with Ugly Stick Big Water instead.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great rod for kayak fishing for sturgeon. I have caught many fish with it and it has great sensitivity and great backbone for fighting bigger fish. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Amazing product and for the price you can't beat it. I own three of these rods in different sizes both conventional and spinning and never had a problem. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Awesome rod light weight, durable, very smooth feel, paired with a Okuma CJ400P using 40lb PowerPro braid with a 40lb fluorocarbon leader and just slater some Pacific Lingcod,... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Carl G.
I have the medium heavy and heavy action versions of this rod. I bought for trolling deep sea for haddock and pollock. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
Nice jigging rod. Put together with Okuma Cortez CZ-10 and Spiderwire superline 40lbs (Leader: Vanish Leader Material 50lbs). Read morePublished 11 months ago by Wensheng Lin
Very nice rod, exactly what I expected. Just enough action.Published 15 months ago by Debra A. Julin