3-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Okuma Fishing Tackle Helios Extremely Lightweight Spinning Reel
|Price:||$99.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Light weight C-40X carbon frame, sideplate and rotor
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- 9HPB + 1RB corrosion-resistant stainless steel ball bearings
- ALG: Precision AlumiLite alloy main gear and oscillating gears
- 8.8oz; 5.0:1 Gear Ratio
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Continuing upon a history of technological advancements in spinning reel designs, Okuma Fishing Tackle has unveiled the all-new Helios line of ultra-light, ultra-powerful spinning reels. Featuring brand new C-40X, long strand carbon fiber technology and an aluminum and brass gear system, Okuma Helios spinning reels are up to 25% lighter and 50% stronger than standard graphite-framed reels. Immediately evident when Helios is viewed in bright light, C-40X long strand carbon fiber construction is exactly as it sounds. Rather than a standard resin featuring powdered filler for strength, Helios resins feature a mix of long carbon fiber strands, interwoven tens of thousands of times. By greatly enhancing the connections between all fibers, strength is increased by a factor of 50%. And because less resin and fiber are necessary overall, weight is reduced by 25% over standard graphite frames. Within Helios, both the frame and rotor system utilize long strand carbon fiber construction. Helios side plates, drag knob and handle arm feature Okuma 1K carbon fiber inserts. Constructed of resin-impregnated carbon cloth, very similarly to fishing rods, the side plates and spool top achieve the ultimate in strength-to-weight ratios, delivering unmatched strength with a minimum of weight. On the interior, Helios Precision Elliptical Gear system is machine cut from aluminum. Both lighter and harder than traditional brass gears, it's also far superior in corrosion-resistance.
Model Number: Hx-35
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerWARNING:� This product can expose you to chemicals including TDI, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.�� For more information go to:� www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Showing 1-8 of 68 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is the reel handle is a soft foam which is comfortable, but obsorbs smells and dirt. 5 stars from me.