Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.30 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Okuma Longitude Surf Graphite Rods
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$17.25 (22%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SENSITIVE AND DURABLE GRAPHITE COMPOSITE BLANKS – The Longitude Surf Rods are built with durability and comfort in mind. Equipped with a sensitive graphite composite blank and enough back bone to cast heavy baits a long way yet feel the lightest of bites
- PREMIUM QUALITY COMPONENTS – Components built to withstand harsh conditions and the rigors of all day fishing. Aluminum oxide guide inserts are braid compatible and the double footed stainless steel guide frames keep your line running straight
- COMFORT AND FUNCTIONALITY – The butt section of the Longitude Surf Rods are wrapped in premium cork for a non-slip fore and rear grip feel for all day casting. The stainless hooded reel seat keeps your reel in place as you cast and wind down on big fish
- MULTIPLE LENGTHS AND ACTIONS – Longitude Surf Rods are available in five different lengths to cover your needs. Custom Non-Slip Cork Wrapped Handles
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Longitude Surf Rods
Okuma’s new rod technology has delivered the Longitude series of surf rods. These high density graphite rods have over-sized double footed aluminum oxide guides, stainless steel hooded graphite reel seats and also include soft-touch EVA cushions above and below the reel seat. The longitude rods also features Pac Bay rubber butt caps to prevent slipping. All of the models are 2-piece blanks and they are available from 8’ to 12’ in length. Okuma has brought quality and value together to create your next surf rod.
- Sensitive graphite composite blank
- Aluminum oxide guide inserts
- Double-footed stainless steel guide frames
- Stainless steel hooded reel seats
- Cork wrapped non-slip fore and rear grips
- Limited 1-year warranty
|Model||Power||Length||Line Weight||Lure Weight|
|LC-S-802M-1||M||8' 0"||15-30 lbs||1/2-3 oz|
|LC-S-902H-1||H||9' 0"||15-40 lbs||3-6 oz|
|LC-S-1002H-1||H||10' 0"||20-40 lbs||3-8 oz|
|LC-S-1102H-1||H||11' 0"||20-40 lbs||3-8 oz|
|LC-S-1202H-1||H||12' 0"||20-40 lbs||3-8 oz|
|LC-C-902H-1||H||9' 0"||15-40 lbs||1-4 oz|
|LC-C-1202H-1||H||12' 0"||20-40 lbs||3-8 oz|
Okuma Fishing Tackle, Inspired Fishing
At Okuma Fishing Tackle we deliver more than just fishing gear. We deliver the motivation to hit the water, the energy to maintain focus and the excitement that injects every cast with high expectations. The advanced materials, dynamic design and commitment to longevity contained in each of our fishing reels, fishing rods and rod and reel combos are not simply a means to an end. They're the foundation of a better and more complete fishing experience. Okuma Fishing Tackle is developed inspire your passion for fishing, both on and off the water. Whether you fish for bass, trout, catfish, salmon/steelhead, stripers, tuna or marlin, when the sun rises tomorrow, a new opportunity will be born. Let's make the most of it together.
WARNING:� This product can expose you to chemicals including TDI, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.�� For more information go to:� www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Kudos to Okuma for providing free warranty exchange.
Apparently, this is a common issue with this product.
Great rod. I use it in the surf and for catfishing. I've brought in both blue cats and flathead over 20 lbs with 0 issues. I fish it with heavy braid, and had a big one wrap me up in structure. I tried to horse him out, really putting a lot of pressure on the rod, but ended up breaking the line. Point is, rod did great.
It casts well as a surf rod. It has good action and misses few sets (I use circle hooks that require a little tip action and a LOT of backbone. I like the rod a lot.
It's paired with a 50 baitfeeder reel, matching brand, and it's a great setup.
Came packaged well, no defects or issues.
Took them out once so far on a 100ft high pier and they were able to handle my 7+oz crab snares easily. Got a few double crab hook-ups that day (5-7 pounds) and it handed them easily as well.
Love the diameter and the weight of the blanks. For the size it's relatively light-weight.
My only gripe about it is the action, which was a bit too stiff for my liking. But otherwise an excellent value.
- Feels extremely well balanced (as balanced as a 12' surf combo could be) with the Cortez 12CS reel;
- Rod has excellent sensitivity;
- Cork grip wrapping with the foam bumpers feels really comfortable.
This is an excellent rod for the money and highly recommended. Just purchased 2 more of these rods, the 9' spinning models - will be paring these up with the OKUMA Cedros CJ-45S spinning reels.
*** UPDATE [5/21/2015] ***
We now have 6 of these rods:
(2) 12' Casting Models
(2) 9' Casting Models
(2) 9' Spinning Models
For the money, these rods can not be beat - we have landed many fish on all 6 of these rods with the majority of the fish being in the 35~40lb range.
The construction and quality of components of these rods is almost second to none. Highly recommended!
Top reviews from other countries
La calidad es del material, visiblemente, es buena. Ya que tenga una captura actualizo la información.