Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Okuma Trio High Speed Spinning Reel, Black/Orange
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Multi-disc, japanese-oiled felt drag washers
- Dfd: dual force drag System
- 9BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Trio spinning reels from Okuma offer a unique crossover construction. The solid one-piece stamped aluminum reel stern and rotor arm are paired with lightweight graphite side plates, providing strength where needed and weight savings where possible. The spool construction houses the drags system in an aluminum drag chamber for added stability and smoothness.
Model Number: Trio-30S
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerWARNING:� This product can expose you to chemicals including TDI, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.�� For more information go to:� www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Showing 1-8 of 382 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
***Update Oct 06***
Still the best in its price class. They have held up like a high end reel costing a hundred plus. Just one note. Okuma as changed/updated the design much to my disappointment in the looks department; eliminating the carbon fiber looking graphite insert of the spool. I imagine this is a weight reducing measure. This exposes the stem since the gold aluminum spool skirt has cut-outs no longer blocked off by the insert. Just an fyi: be vigilant and rinse with fresh water and keep an eye out for corrosion; clean and oil the reel after several uses in salt water. The aluminum foot has been made solid without the cutout. I actually sent back a couple of reels thinking it was a manufacturing omission/defect only realizing the design change when I received the replacements. I lost several Penn Spinfisher V's in a bridge mishap and opted to replace those heavier costly reels with several more of these. Be warned, the pictures on Amazon are not up to date and still show the carbon fiber patterned spools.
I was moving from reels with 3 ball bearings and a lot of plastic. The $20-$30 range of reels and this feels like a large step up in quality and performance. I highly recommend this reel.
The product however.... Don't bother.
I ordered two and one of them ARRIVED BROKEN.
Then it was only a matter of 6 months until the second reel broke. Both broke the exact same crank rod inside the reel. These were never used on a catch greater than 5 pounds, and were cleaned after every use.
I also bought the smaller version of this reel, it lasted 3 months.
Okuma what happened?