Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Okuma NOMAD Travel Casting Rod (15- 40 Lbs, 7-Feet, Medium-Light)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable graphite rod blank with carbon outer wrap
- 3 section rod blank for easy break down while traveling
- European spigot ferrule connection: Offers feel of a 1 piece rod
- ALPS high rise 316 stainless steel guide frames and ALPS pyramid shaped two tone anodized aluminum reel seats
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Okuma NOMAD Travel Spinning Rod (7’, M/MH, 15-30/20-60 Lbs)
Okuma's Nomad Inshore Saltwater Multi Action Travel Rods-NTi-S-703ML-M (Blue/Black, 7-Feet)
Okuma Nomad Xpress Inshore Rod 3pc 7ft Spin Med Hvy
Okuma's Nomad Inshore Saltwater Multi Action Travel Rods-NTi-C-703M-MH (Blue/Black, 7-Feet)
Okuma Citrix Travel Rod 4pc Spinning 7' 2in Med W/Case
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Included Components||Fishing Rod||Fishing Rod||Fishing Rod||Fishing Rod||Fishing Rod||see descritption|
|Item Dimensions||84 x 5 x 5 in||84 x 5 x 5 in||16 x 4 x 2 in||84 x 1.5 x 1.5 in||16 x 4 x 2 in||85.83 x 2.76 x 2.76 in|
Okuma's Nomad Travel rods are designed with the travel enthusiasts in mind. Now you can pack up your rods with ease and head to any exotic location. Okuma Nomad saltwater rods is the only rod you need when planning your exotic fishing trip. These rods allow you to create two rods in one. What is extremely unique about this rod series is that the rod comes with two different action tips allowing you the versatility to fish different scenarios depending on what fish are biting and the conditions you are faced with. The innovative and extremely durable European Spigot ferrule design and look different, but it has been tested giving you all the feel and power of a one piece rod that comes in three sections for easy transportation. The connections come together and pull apart simply with the rubberized ferrule grip connection system. Nomad saltwater rods use top quality components such as ALPS 316 stainless steel guide frames with Zirconium inserts and two tone anodized aluminum ALPS reel seats. All Nomad rods come with a waterproof carrying case that will hold your rods securely and will easily fit above your seat on the plane.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This is the CASTING rod. Not the spinning rod. So you may be on the wrong item like I was. It's even in the title :)
2. These are the off-shore series and there is nothing "light" about them. I should have realized after looking at them on the Okuma website. 10-17lbs is not the "Light" I'm used to. The butts are quite thick and heavy duty, even on the lightest model. You're talking Jigging/trolling/Live baiting/ Light game with these.
3. What you may be after is the "Inshore" versions (I was): [...]
4. The "European Spigot Ferrule connection" does throw you off at first, particularly as everyone is used to the traditional connections where the hollow sheath of the tip sections connect over the hollow base sections. This rod has the tip sections slotting over a solid inner blank. As a few people have mentioned, it does not slide all the way down, leaving gaps between the sections that look "unfinished" or that shouldn't be exposed. I doubt this makes any difference apart from aesthetics, as there's certainly enough crossover in the joins to ensure it's not compromised.
5. Zip quality is kind of poor on the case.
However, the proof is in the usage, and this will not see any action. It's on it's way back to Amazon whilst I order the inshore spinning version. [...]
One thing disappointed me a tiny bit, the ALPS reel seat is too wide to mount either my AVET SX or AVET MXJ Raptor reels. I can however use my AVET JX just fine. I will probably use a Calcutta with 25# line with the light tip.
The 30-inch length of the individual pieces of this rod are too long to fit in my suitcase. I will have to hand carry the rod (if TSA allow me to) or send it as hold baggage.