Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on October 1, 2011
I have been using Oil of Olay products for years and when they come out with a new product I always try them I have tried other products and did not care for them always went back to Oil of Olay. I am 74 years old and people do not believe me I have to show my drivers license to prove it, they will ask me what I use and I tell them every product is Oil Of Olay. My bath soap, my body lotion, my face cream is Oil of Olay I have just about all of Oil of Olay produces and have used them for years and will continue to use them. Olay total effects body wash deep penetrating is the very best. Please continue selling these products Amazon.
on August 4, 2014
Love this stuff. It has been an insufferable summer, the thought of putting on body lotion after a shower is a yuck moment, and yet, other body washes do nothing for me in the way of lasting moisture save for this product. Leaves a feeling of light moisturizer on skin after light towel drying and no need for skin lotion. Having tried just about every one on the market, I come back to this. It is over-priced in the stores so I order a two pack from Amazon, free Prime shipping, and that brings the per unit cost down to about 7.00 dollars.
on September 4, 2013
I have Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) which causes me to have severely dry sensitive skin. This is the only product that I have found that does not irritate my skin. It feels very rich out of the bottle, and a little goes along way. It is ridiculously expensive, however I received 2 15.2 flo oz bottles as a Christmas present...yes I requested this product as a gift! It's now September 4th, I this is my first reorder of the product. If you can afford it, I highly recommend using Olay Total Effects Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Penetrating Moisture Body Wash
on August 22, 2013
I used to love the Shea butter ribbons body wash but recently its not what it used to be so I tried this, it does exactly what it says it does but it also tends to just sit on your skin, when its humid you feel a little sticky and sadly I still have to put lotion on after I shower even after using this, but I will continue to use this as its comparable to what the body butter ribbons body wash used to be before they changed it.
on March 29, 2015
I absolutely love how this product feels: both in and out of the shower. As far as the anti-aging claims, however, I have not seen any resuts. If cost is not a concern, there is no comparison; if cost is a concern, there are many other products nearly as good (including the Olay Ribbons Line).
on August 14, 2011
I had never tried this product before. I had read about it in a magazine and decided to give it a try.
I knew that Amazon carried the best prices, so I placed an order. It is exceptional! it makes my skin feel soft
and ever so smooth. It also leaves a very pleasant fragance on the skin. It makes me feel very relaxed after
my bath.
on December 28, 2014
Moisturizing body wash. I have very dry skin and I definitely require body lotion after this body wash. But it does not irritate my sensitive skin and regular use has given my skin a smother appearance.
on March 10, 2015
Love this product but twice the price per ounce than at the store. 2 8.4 oz bottles $22. 1 15.2 oz bottle at Safeway around $9. Sorry i didnt notice size when ordering
on December 10, 2013
Love this body wash. It is thick and creamy and leaves skin very soft and smooth. The fragrance is light and very pleasant. I paired this with the Olay In-Shower Lotion and was completely satisfied with the results!
on September 5, 2013
I have very dry skin and this wash works great for me. It leaves my skin feeling soft even before I moisturize, instead of dry and tight-feeling right out of the shower. It has a nice, clean smell and doesn't irritate my skin.