Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 7, 2017
This product is a must for anyone even men, if you suffer from acne buy this! The reason I bought this is because I was using the new too faced foundation for a week and oh man it destroyed my face, I broke out EVERYWHERE and I rarely break out, if I do it's usually on my forehead. Well anyways this foundation turned my face to look awful and I wanted to cry, I tried buying high end products from Sephora because I was so desperate to fix my face and nothing worked, I stopped putting that too faced makeup on but my face still did not clear up and I really wanted to cry because of how bad my face was getting so I went on a search on amazon to try and find something to help and I discovered this scrubber and thought it wouldn't hurt to give it a try and I am SO HAPPY I did!!!! It is the best $20 I have EVER spent in my life. As a die hard Sephora fanatic I almost bought the foreo mini or the Clarisonic, both are extremely expensive but thanks to the olay pro x I don't even need to waste the extra money because this device is amazing! You will not be disappointed! And on a side note I have really really sensitive skin and the brush did not hurt my face at all :)
As you can see from my before and after pics I do still have some acne but the majority of it has gone away and that was from me using the pro x only once.
review imagereview imagereview image
93 people found this helpful
on January 11, 2017
I've been using this for 4 days now and I love it. I'm not using the wash it came with but TreeActiv Four-in-One Acne Treatment | Wash, Scrub, Mask, and Spot Treatment | Exfoliating Sugar | Face or Body | Natural Sulfur Clear Skin | Bentonite | Honey Powder | Grapefruit Cleanser (4 Ounce).

I never had bad acne but in the past month, my one to two spots have turned into massive breakouts. My face has pretty much cleared up again, is feeling softer than ever and I swear my pores have shrunk. Can't wait to not have to wear makeup again!
227 people found this helpful
on December 6, 2016
Batteries last a long time, I do have replacement heads but I have yet had the need to actually replace it since it has lated me a very long time, it makes my face super clean specially after makeup
15 people found this helpful
on July 10, 2017
This little tool is not too gentle, not too harsh. I love it. The first time I used it, I washed my face first the normal way - rub cleaner in the palm of my hands, add a little water, apply to face in a circular pattern, take a wash cloth and rinse the cleanser off of my face. This time, after applying the cleanser to my face, I turned the brush on and went across my face. Boy, that brush was dirty. It left me asking myself what had I been doing the whole time as far as washing my face was concerned. There is a noticeable change in my skin's condition. If I have to travel, I make sure this item is in the bag going with me.
9 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 28, 2017
If you've ever had a Clarisonic, do not even bother with this. You will be disappointed. This is very small and battery operated. It spins fairly slowly. Might be good for traveling, but on a daily basis, it isn't large enough or powerful enough to exfoliate my skin the way I need.

I wanted to like it! I wanted to save $$$. But wish I'd just put my money towards the real deal.

I went and forked out the big bucks for the basic Clarisonic and took a few pics so you can see them side by side.
review imagereview image
180 people found this helpful
on May 28, 2017
I have been using this ProX for over 5 years just before turning 70. Now you say, why would a now well into a his 70s man need this device.
If I would have only known what this would do to my face many, many years ago, maybe gravity would have been just a littler kinder to my facial features. I use the ProX every day, alternate heads every other day and my skin is of a much younger person. I marvel at the way my skin feels. The ProX is also very kind on batteries, for as much as I use the unit I cannot remember the last time the batteries have been changed. Enjoy your unit as I have.
45 people found this helpful
on August 25, 2017
INITIAL REVIEW: 5 STARS
I've been using the ProX brush for about 5 days now with my own cleanser (Purpose face wash--very gentle but cleans well). My skin texture has improved a bit, it definitely feels softer to the touch. I had 2 breakouts before I started using the brush and they are all but gone now. I use this twice a day, at the sink in the morning (low setting all over face and neck) and in the shower at night (high setting all over face and neck, low setting around eye area). I'll definitely keep using and hopefully my skin will continue clearing up!

UPDATE 09/19/17: 3 STARS
I've been using this brush for a month now, and I must say that I probably went waaaay overboard using this when I first got it. Sure, my skin felt really soft and clean after the first week or so of using it twice a day, but I was overstimulating my skin. I recommend using this 3-4 times a WEEK, especially if you have drier or more delicate skin.

That being said, after a month of almost daily use the brush is looking a bit sad. The bristles are now, for whatever reason, almost all tilted inwards? I know I don't press the brush hard on my face, because I have slightly sensitive skin that would react badly to too much pressure. I don't think I can justify having to purchase a new brush head every month or so, to be completely honest.

Battery life is good. I haven't even changed the battery since I got this a month ago.

All in all, it's a good tool, especially to rid your pores of that nasty gunk our faces (makeup, oils, dirt, etc), but its usage life (brush heads) isn't great. This brush does not compare to the Clarisonic (that oscillates as opposed to the spinning that this brush does).
5 people found this helpful
on September 19, 2017
Worth every penny!!! I can't speak for other pricier brand name scrubbers but this one works well for a high fraction of the cost. I have very poor acne prone skin. I'm 36 and have struggled with acne sine I'm 14. I use the Olay revitalizing face scrub wash with this machine before going in the shower every night. It has made a dramatic change in how my face looks. You have to be patient but in time it also helps get in deep enough to help diminish previous acne blemishes that were deep in my pores. I use this then hop in the shower and wash it off my face. After the shower I use a clearasil salicylic acid pad on my face. Normally after using one of these pads on my face without use of the scrubber first, it is pretty dirty, picking up excess dirt and oil. But after using the scrubber first, there is barely any residue picked up from the pad on my face.
This scrubber has also helped bring to the surface some pimples that would have taken days longer to surface. So basically it speeds up the process and helps bring the pimple to a head quicker to get it over and done with.
It's worth the extra $$ to buy a set of two replacement brushes to swap out when the brush gets worn and tired. And probably for about $50.00 total you can get a good face cleaning product rather than pay $200-300.
I've only had the unit for like two months so I can't speak for long term use and results but definitely so far so good.
6 people found this helpful
on January 8, 2017
I bought this cause I've been wanting a spinning brush, it feels very good on my face, I have oily skin and sensitive skin, the sample facial cleanser made my face very smooth and clean, going to see how it makes my face look over maybe a month, if I have a problem, I will use a different facial cleanser, but so far, I love my Olay Pro X advance cleaning System, and the price was very reasonable, and can be used in the shower. My box was NOT FROM China like some others. If I would have gotten that box, I would ask for exchange!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
14 people found this helpful
on January 1, 2018
Product arrived quickly. I bought this as a replacement for my face brush that broke and was discountinued. Didn't really care for the anti age exfoliator but still used it.

Pros: Comes with batteries

Cons: Brush is way too soft, Exfoliator doesn't exfoliate because product inside tube is creamy.

I had to apply pressure for the brush to actually feel like it was doing something to my face. Didn't buy this for the exfoliator, i have my own but if you are buying this because of the anti age cleanser, you will be disappointed (it was more cleanse and way less exfoliate). Wish instead of 2 speeds (light and medium), it came with 3 speeds with 3 being hard.

3 Stars but i will never recommend.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
2 people found this helpful