Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99

Style Name: Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer + Touch of Foundation|Change

Showing 1-10 of 591 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 667 reviews
on November 16, 2015
I love this stuff, and I really can't find anything else like it even if I wanted to switch brands. Color is VERY VERY subtle and does take a few applications to take effect. But sometimes subtle is better when it comes to a fake tan....
on January 14, 2014
This moisturizer has the right amount of foundation. I really love the lightness of the product and it leaves my face looking luminous. It does not dirty my clothes the way makeup would and it lasts all day long. I would recommend this product.
on July 22, 2016
Gives a little color, easy to apply (just use a couple dabs and smooth like the moisturizer), and all the benefits of Total Effects. Another win; my sensitive skin has no adverse reaction to this product, or the regular un-tinted version.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 12, 2017
It made my face have tan blotches. I have very fair skin and was looking for something to even out the tone on my old sun damaged face. So I can't recommend it, but maybe that is just the bad luck of my skin. Just be aware to go slow and watch for the gradual changes - hopefully, the effects will work better for you.
on October 3, 2016
At 62 years old it's not going to erase my wrinkles; nothing will, but it is moisturizing, doesn't break me out and It seems to lessen very fine lines. I have ordered this as a subscribe and save so you know I like it.
on January 20, 2016
This is a medium weight cream that is packaged in a pump bottle - much better for keeping the integrity of the product sound as well as not introducing bacteria as is possible with creams in jars. It also means you can get out just the right amount of the cream, so it cuts down on wastage.

It makes my skin feel very soft and supple, and because it has great ingredients, including niacinamide (B3), I expect it will live up to its moisturizing and anti-aging claims well.

My one complaint is the fragrance. It is quite potent, and it does linger on long after applying the cream. It's generally recommended to go fragrance free if possible, as some of the ingredients used to scent skin products can cause irritation. I have done OK with this product so far, but it is a disappointment that such a great moisturizer has to contain such an overwhelming scent!

There is a lot to like about this moisturizer and I am happy with how it has performed on my skin to date, making it softer and more supple, with no dry or flaky patches, and likewise no breakouts :)
I would recommend this cream to others, though just be aware it is heavily perfumed.
on January 4, 2017
I have been using regular Oil of Olay total effects, but when I saw this on Amazon, I decided to give it a try because I am a senior with some what drier skin than what I had when I was younger. The extra moisturizer in this product it evident from the first time you use it. I did notice that the extra moisturizer compounds seem to keep my skin hydrated better than the regular total effects formula. I will continue to use it.
on February 1, 2017
This is a great moisturizer......and does help to give me a little bit of color. the only flaw I find as with all sunless tanners product. There is a slight odor with them. It may not bother some people but it does me. No matter how subtle the smell is.
on June 3, 2017
Very nice feel to it but with very fair skin doesn't blend as well. I will probably use it once I have somewhat of a tan...
on July 10, 2017
I have seen a real improvement in the quality of my skin since using this. I have an oily T-Zone, but it seems to be a bit more under control since I have started using this, but not completely gone so I don’t want to lead you astray, but my overall skin dryness/oiliness is much better. Also, be warned that if you don’t really wear makeup, when you pump out the product it can seem really dark and jarring at first, but it actually goes on light and not cakey. If you have blemishes that you need to hide, you will still need to apply concealer and all that other stuff on top, but as just an everyday base layer it is functional and easy!