Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 25, 2012
I really loved this eye cream - really seemed to brighten my eyes and make them look younger! I was disappointed when they stopped carrying this cream.
on April 11, 2010
This product is good..not great, but it does brighten up the under eye area. If you have a major case of dark circles, like I do, it's going to brighten a little but not completely..this product will probably work 100% if you have minor dark circles. Overall, pretty good.
on March 5, 2012
It was pretty good to use. It is smooth and soft. I don't know about brightening (since i didn't have dark circle anyways) - I just bought for protection for future.

It is like facial cream so just use tiny bit and put under eye and other spots where you want to apply. But it is very tiny size. It 's about half of mandarin size i guess.
on April 1, 2014
This product will not get rid of under eye circles right away (or possibly ever?). But that's not what it claims to do.

It does provide a light, creamy, under-eye lotion that moisturizes skin, with the goal of reducing little eye wrinkles. The purpose is moisturizing, not getting rid of really dark circles. The product description talks about getting rid of dull skin and fine lines.

The increased moisture makes my eyes less puffy and tired-looking - that's what I take as the "brightening" effect. It's not a eye brightener like makeup is, in that sense. Maybe that's what other less-satisfied customers were looking for? Not sure.

The one star off is because the case is so super small - although a little does go a long way.
on January 27, 2012
I am a great fan of Olay products but this product put a 'ding' into my consumer loyalty.

Considering that this is an eye brightener cream, it does very little to earn that product (or even company) name. I used another product once that was pretty good but could no longer find it in the stores. After a while, I could not remember the name or maker, and was happy to see that Olay had an eye brightener so I bought it.

Not only is the brightening aspect of the cream weak, it isn't even a good cream for those fine lines or any sort of anti-aging.

I don't recommend this product. It has no visible benefit - I've been using it for almost three months now, and I'm tossing it into the trash.

I know that not every product works on every person but, putting the lack of eye brightening aside, this product as a cream could at least provide some moisturizing or anti-aging benefit. It does not. If/when I think of that other product, not only will I buy it, I'll come back here and post the product name!
on August 25, 2014
Love the feel and does make my eyes look a little brighter!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.