Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 562 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 608 reviews
on June 26, 2016
I use the night Firming Facial after the citrus scrub. This is a wonderful feeling cream. It is not greasy. I believe Olay Products are the best I have ever bought. I was so exhausted with buying expensive creams. They ended up being very heavy and greasy. I have used the products for about 3 weeks. I do see a difference in my face. So happy!!
on August 10, 2014
Wife: What have you been using? Me: What? Wife: On your face? Me: Nothing - why? Wife: Don't lie to me - cough it up. Me: Olay 7. Wife: Buy two next time. Me: Yes, dear.
on November 16, 2016
I began using this product after reading the reviews online. I am totally amazed by the effectiveness of this product. I was looking in the mirror about two weeks after I started using this night firming cream and I looked different. I took me a minute to realize why. The sagging skin around my mouth was noticeably firmer and I looked younger. I could not believe that I could see the results in less than a month. And no surgery!!!! The only products I use on my skin are Oil of Olay.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 17, 2014
I have been using Olay products for a number of years, and at 67 years of age, I don't have any wrinkles on my face, neck, or upper chest. This could, of course, be due to heredity because my 94 year old mother doesn't have much in wrinkles either. There is really no way to know for sure, but I do like the feel of this product on my skin. When I use it, my skin feels soft and moisturized, and not greasy as it does with some other products. I will continue to use this and other Olay products.
on April 8, 2017
My wife started using this product 3 months ago. She has been using it every night and feels it makes her face feel very smooth. She also feels it has helped brighten her complexion. The bottle is small but a little bit does go a long way.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 12, 2017
this made me break out (i have sensitive skin). i didn't use the product long enough to know if it helped my skin at all.
on February 9, 2017
It has too strong of an order. It smells like a perfume bath older women wear to the gym. I'm not a fan only based on smell. Since I haven't used it long enough, I can't comment the productivity and results from the product.
on April 11, 2017
Very nice lotion, but too much fragrance for me, my sinuses are overly sensitive to flowery smells.
on April 6, 2013
I deal with cystic acne and I hated my trial and errors of finding a good night cream. This is amazing stuff. I never wake up with new pimples on my face and it keeps my face moisturized even though I live in a very dry house with the new central air system in the house. I love olay.
on April 5, 2017
Have been using for years, great product!