Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Olay Total Effects Night Firming Facial Mositurizer Treatment 1.7 fl. oz.
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on June 14, 2007
I used this night cream along with their day cream.

problem:
I'm a 65 yo male that has always had a ruddy complexion. I wore a cervical neck collar for about 6 years, plus losing about 100 pounds about 2 years ago. My neck was an over abundance of loose saggy skin. I just wiped it on w/o paying much attention to how I did it.

RESULT after 1 month:
Nearly all my saggy neck skin has tightened. It unbelievable.
plus-
I've received comments from three different people who commented, "you look great - what have you done to your face and neck!" THAT SAYS IT ALL>

I'll definitely reorder these two products.
77 comments| 135 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2012
I am a 25 year old African American with oily and acne-prone skin. People ask me why I would buy this being only 25 ALL THE TIME. Since my acne leaves marks and scars, this creme has dramatically aided in the healing process of my skin. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is soft, and after using this (along with the 7 effects acne face wash) my complexion is what I've wanted in high school! The price is unbeatable here on Amazon! I get compliments on my skin a lot, and coming from an acne suffer, that's amazing to hear! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! OLE, Olay!
22 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2007
My skin is looking nicer each day I wear it. It did take a few weeks to see the change. My fine lines are disapearing and my skin is smooth and glowing. Also, this product lasts a long time, it does not take much to apply all over your face and neck.
on August 10, 2014
Wife: What have you been using? Me: What? Wife: On your face? Me: Nothing - why? Wife: Don't lie to me - cough it up. Me: Olay 7. Wife: Buy two next time. Me: Yes, dear.
on January 7, 2010
I am a 50 year old women, and I have been using Olay products for years and love them. Since I starting using the Night firming cream I can really tell the difference. It's a small improvement but I'll take any improvement in the look of my ever increasing wrinkles.
on April 21, 2011
I purchased this cream on a whim and have to say, after using it for just three weeks, I see (and feel) a difference in my skin. The lines around my face and mouth seem softer and overall, my complexion is better. Highly recommend for ages 50 plus.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 22, 2011
I have used product for 6 weeks. The box that it is packaged in is at least two times the size of the small jar that's inside. I am in my early forties and have crows feet on the sides of my eyes and furrow lines across my forehead. I also have brown spots. This product has not reduced my wrinkles and has not diminished the brown spots, so it does not do what I was hoping it would.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 2, 2014
Some years ago, I saw that an independent testing lab had rated Olay as the most effective at achieving visible results and had bested competing products costing multiple times as much. I bought some and was very pleased with the results. This Total Effects Night Treatment was a new product that I wanted to try, and it's difficult not to sound like a contrived television commercial at how impressed I am. It's nothing short of remarkable how smooth and nourishing it is to my middle age skin, with no irritation or oiliness. After finishing my first jar and not being able to find it at my local grocery store, I opted for a heavily advertised competing product that they did have. Big mistake and I actually had to return it after just a few days for the disturbing irritation it caused to my skin. Everyone's skin, of course, has it's own sensitivity and chemistry, but for me at least, I can't recommend this highly enough. It does what it says and at a very reasonable price.
on April 4, 2016
I've read a lot of reviews about imitation products specially beauty products being delivered thus I have an apprehension ordering this on-line. But I decided to try and what I got is a genuine product. What I received is the same as what you can buy from your local health and beauty stores but at a lower cost. No need to go to the stores when you can buy it on-line.
review image review image
on August 7, 2006
I like how this product diminshied all my wrinkles, lines, and my uneven skin tone but it did NOTHING to firm my skin and it was too greasy. I put this moisturizer before I sleep and when I woke up in the morning , there's oil and shine ALL OVER my face. I was competeley grossed out and was quite dissapointed. Not recommened for people with oily skin.
33 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse