BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on June 26, 2016
I use the night Firming Facial after the citrus scrub. This is a wonderful feeling cream. It is not greasy. I believe Olay Products are the best I have ever bought. I was so exhausted with buying expensive creams. They ended up being very heavy and greasy. I have used the products for about 3 weeks. I do see a difference in my face. So happy!!
on September 30, 2015
I have used this cream on and off for the past few months and have more or less enjoyed the effects of it. Originally, my chief concern was that I wanted to firm up the dark bags under my eyes and assist to preserve my skin starting early (I'm 24). I was delighted after the first few uses to discover that my cheeks did feel firmer and I felt pretty refreshed. However, my first few uses were spread out from each other.

A few months later, I decided to start a normal regiment. After 3 nights in a row(maybe longer), I, and other people, started noticing that my skin was breaking out. I have never had skin problems or acne ever before in my life, and this was a pretty disconcerting reaction. I followed the directions and washed my face each time before bed and added a very very thin, rubbed-in, layer all over my face. I suppose having an oily/creamy microlayer over your skin all day can't be good for your pores. Who knows. Perhaps I should make a note to wash my face once I wake up each time. However, I will continue to use this product and see if the effects remain consistent.One other reviewer mentioned similar effects in their review.

As for the smell, it's pretty mellow. I would prefer it to be gone personally, but it's not a terrible concern.
on November 30, 2016
I have been using this product since May of 2016 and can honestly say that I have noticed a difference. My skin feels smoother when I use this, and I have to exfoliate less often. I was a bit worried that I would hate the smell, I am very sensitive to smells in my beauty products, but I don't even notice it. It's a pleasent smell when you apply it and it goes away pretty quickly. I am on my 3rd jar since May. It lasts pretty long if you use sparingly. I apply to my face, neck, and chest about 5 nights out of seven. The other couple nights I use a retinol cream.
on December 31, 2012
I read reviews all the time but never write any, but now I've decided to write because I appreciate the helpful reviews others have written that helped steer me in the right direction, so I want to give back and help others if I can. I've tried many products and for the most part have seen no difference in my skin. This includes many highly reviewed products. But this, along with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash (which I also buy for a great price on Amazon too) are the only two things I can remember using that made a noticeable difference in my skin.

So you know, I have rosacea, and had shiny, red, sometimes flushed and burning cheeks. I tried many things until I finally settled on this regimen and it has improved my skin greatly. It has more of a matte look instead of that shiny, red irritated look. I use the clarisonic Mia with the DELICATE brush. I ran out of it once and used the gentle brush that came with the Mia and saw and felt a definite difference. It was too rough on my skin and left it red and abused feeling. I use it with the Neutrogena product I mentioned in the first paragraph. (I was using the Neutrogena grapefruit wash before and that was NOT good. Left me very red.) Then I use this moisturizer. I used to use the same one in the daytime version, but that one would go on streaky and then crumble when I tried to wipe away the streaks. Also it looked kinda shiny and I didn't like the way my skin looked with it on. The night version has none of those problems. I wear it day or night and when I put it on in bed without a mirror, if I get up to go the bathroom or something, when I look in the mirror I see no streaks. That was not the case with the daytime version which I used to use at night. I woke up in the morning with all kinds of crazy streaks. Also, I love the smell and feel of it while it's going on. It feels a little cool which is just what my rosacea skin needs. You might not notice the cool feeling, but if you have rosacea then you definitely appreciate a cream that's cool rather than warm when going on. Also, it's hard to explain, but it makes my skin look really nice and glowing-like. Other reviewers have probably explained it better than me and all I can say is it's true!

One more thing that I feel I should mention, though with many reservations and "buts", is the Tanda Luxe. I bought one around the same time I adopted this skin care routine. I think it has also made a difference in my skin as far as the shinyness from rosacea but it also leaves my skin pleasantly flushed when I finish using it which might not be a good thing for Rosacea, but I'm unsure. Another reservation I have in recommending this is that all the reviews that complain about its battery are completely true. I have to charge it after every two times I use it. And lately it's gotten even worse.

Those of you reading this that have rosacea, you should know that the products I use have ingredients that are not recommended for people with rosacea, but it works for me and my moderate rosacea. It might not work for you, and I guess we all have to find what works for us and our type of rosacea. I hope I've been helpful and wish you all the best!
on March 8, 2016
I have very sensitive skin but this makes my face so soft and the texture has improved, much smoother. After washing my face in evenings I can't wait to put it on because my skin seems to drink it up. I also bought the daytime version with SPF but don't care for it under make up, felt a bit greasy to me, I save it for when I'm outside but not wearing makeup and want some sun protection. I did buy the daytime version without SPF to wear under makeup and that seems to be fine.
on May 7, 2017
Originally, I had purchased this since the skin on my neck was feeling dry and a bit scaly. After using the cream on my neck and face the first night, the skin on my neck was still dry and felt somewhat irritated, though my facial skin seemed well hydrated. After the second night, I noticed a breakout of numerous small pimples on my forehead, and the skin on my neck still felt irritated and slightly bumpy.

The skin on my face is acne prone, though in combination with the neck bumpiness, I'm guessing something in this cream irritated my skin. I think I'll stick with vaseline for my neck, and should have thought to find a sample first to test on my skin.
on April 11, 2017
Very nice lotion, but too much fragrance for me, my sinuses are overly sensitive to flowery smells.
on April 8, 2017
My wife started using this product 3 months ago. She has been using it every night and feels it makes her face feel very smooth. She also feels it has helped brighten her complexion. The bottle is small but a little bit does go a long way.
on June 6, 2016
I am 44 years old and starting to see some fine lines on my face and neck. Also, I live in Las Vegas and feel that the lack of humidity here is rough on my skin. I did a lot of research to find a highly rated night cream at a reasonable price. This cream is AMAZING. It is silky and just the right thickness, leaving my skin feeling very hydrated without feeling oily. And, it smells great. For the price, definitely worth a try!
on February 13, 2016
I was pretty disappointed in this product. My skin is pretty normal skin, not to dry or oily and I have never had a problem with acne or breakouts. I am in my 30's and just wanted something that would help me a little with lines and wrinkles. This product made my face breakout and almost made my skin feel dry instead of moisturized. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to expensive department store products but this is definitely not it. I guess you get what you pay for.