Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 557 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 603 reviews
on June 14, 2007
I used this night cream along with their day cream.

problem:
I'm a 65 yo male that has always had a ruddy complexion. I wore a cervical neck collar for about 6 years, plus losing about 100 pounds about 2 years ago. My neck was an over abundance of loose saggy skin. I just wiped it on w/o paying much attention to how I did it.

RESULT after 1 month:
Nearly all my saggy neck skin has tightened. It unbelievable.
plus-
I've received comments from three different people who commented, "you look great - what have you done to your face and neck!" THAT SAYS IT ALL>

I'll definitely reorder these two products.
77 comments| 149 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2012
I am a 25 year old African American with oily and acne-prone skin. People ask me why I would buy this being only 25 ALL THE TIME. Since my acne leaves marks and scars, this creme has dramatically aided in the healing process of my skin. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is soft, and after using this (along with the 7 effects acne face wash) my complexion is what I've wanted in high school! The price is unbeatable here on Amazon! I get compliments on my skin a lot, and coming from an acne suffer, that's amazing to hear! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! OLE, Olay!
22 comments| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2014
Wife: What have you been using? Me: What? Wife: On your face? Me: Nothing - why? Wife: Don't lie to me - cough it up. Me: Olay 7. Wife: Buy two next time. Me: Yes, dear.
on February 9, 2017
It has too strong of an order. It smells like a perfume bath older women wear to the gym. I'm not a fan only based on smell. Since I haven't used it long enough, I can't comment the productivity and results from the product.
on April 6, 2013
I deal with cystic acne and I hated my trial and errors of finding a good night cream. This is amazing stuff. I never wake up with new pimples on my face and it keeps my face moisturized even though I live in a very dry house with the new central air system in the house. I love olay.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 12, 2017
this made me break out (i have sensitive skin). i didn't use the product long enough to know if it helped my skin at all.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2017
Makes my skin look good and never dry.
on March 18, 2017
Love all these products.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 3, 2017
Packaging was opened. What a mess.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 18, 2015
You cannot go wrong with Olay and the price was good