Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 564 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 610 reviews
on June 26, 2016
I use the night Firming Facial after the citrus scrub. This is a wonderful feeling cream. It is not greasy. I believe Olay Products are the best I have ever bought. I was so exhausted with buying expensive creams. They ended up being very heavy and greasy. I have used the products for about 3 weeks. I do see a difference in my face. So happy!!
on August 10, 2014
Wife: What have you been using? Me: What? Wife: On your face? Me: Nothing - why? Wife: Don't lie to me - cough it up. Me: Olay 7. Wife: Buy two next time. Me: Yes, dear.
on January 9, 2015
I love Olay products. I've been using Olay since i turned 29. I am now 42 and my skin looks pretty good. Not too many wrinkles. With that said... I tried the Total effects night firming cream and i don't feel it is as good for my 42 year old skin as the Olay Pro-X Hydra firming cream. I feel this Total effects product would be great for later 20's to mid 30's. Just my opinion (and how my skin is). But i have been using the brand for years and Olay is an excellent product. I like how they have different product lines to go with the different age groups. Just thought I would try the Total effects to compare it to the Pro-X.
on November 16, 2016
I began using this product after reading the reviews online. I am totally amazed by the effectiveness of this product. I was looking in the mirror about two weeks after I started using this night firming cream and I looked different. I took me a minute to realize why. The sagging skin around my mouth was noticeably firmer and I looked younger. I could not believe that I could see the results in less than a month. And no surgery!!!! The only products I use on my skin are Oil of Olay.
on September 30, 2015
I have used this cream on and off for the past few months and have more or less enjoyed the effects of it. Originally, my chief concern was that I wanted to firm up the dark bags under my eyes and assist to preserve my skin starting early (I'm 24). I was delighted after the first few uses to discover that my cheeks did feel firmer and I felt pretty refreshed. However, my first few uses were spread out from each other.

A few months later, I decided to start a normal regiment. After 3 nights in a row(maybe longer), I, and other people, started noticing that my skin was breaking out. I have never had skin problems or acne ever before in my life, and this was a pretty disconcerting reaction. I followed the directions and washed my face each time before bed and added a very very thin, rubbed-in, layer all over my face. I suppose having an oily/creamy microlayer over your skin all day can't be good for your pores. Who knows. Perhaps I should make a note to wash my face once I wake up each time. However, I will continue to use this product and see if the effects remain consistent.One other reviewer mentioned similar effects in their review.

As for the smell, it's pretty mellow. I would prefer it to be gone personally, but it's not a terrible concern.
on March 8, 2016
I have very sensitive skin but this makes my face so soft and the texture has improved, much smoother. After washing my face in evenings I can't wait to put it on because my skin seems to drink it up. I also bought the daytime version with SPF but don't care for it under make up, felt a bit greasy to me, I save it for when I'm outside but not wearing makeup and want some sun protection. I did buy the daytime version without SPF to wear under makeup and that seems to be fine.
on May 7, 2017
Originally, I had purchased this since the skin on my neck was feeling dry and a bit scaly. After using the cream on my neck and face the first night, the skin on my neck was still dry and felt somewhat irritated, though my facial skin seemed well hydrated. After the second night, I noticed a breakout of numerous small pimples on my forehead, and the skin on my neck still felt irritated and slightly bumpy.

The skin on my face is acne prone, though in combination with the neck bumpiness, I'm guessing something in this cream irritated my skin. I think I'll stick with vaseline for my neck, and should have thought to find a sample first to test on my skin.
on April 11, 2017
Very nice lotion, but too much fragrance for me, my sinuses are overly sensitive to flowery smells.
on April 8, 2017
My wife started using this product 3 months ago. She has been using it every night and feels it makes her face feel very smooth. She also feels it has helped brighten her complexion. The bottle is small but a little bit does go a long way.
on June 6, 2016
I am 44 years old and starting to see some fine lines on my face and neck. Also, I live in Las Vegas and feel that the lack of humidity here is rough on my skin. I did a lot of research to find a highly rated night cream at a reasonable price. This cream is AMAZING. It is silky and just the right thickness, leaving my skin feeling very hydrated without feeling oily. And, it smells great. For the price, definitely worth a try!