Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 8, 2014
I really enjoying using this product. I definitely feel like it does it's job based on how my face feels after I've used it. I try to use it 2 or 3 times a week and I definitely feel like I have less blackheads or any irritations on my face.

I've recommended this product to friends and if you are reading this considering buying it, it's cheap enough that if you are not satisfied, you're not out hundreds of dollars. So it's an absorbable cost if you don't like it, but I find that unlikely.
on March 26, 2015
I have used the $200 cleansing system in the past. If you're looking for something comparable but without the big price tag, this product is great. The main differences are: this system takes batteries (not rechargeable), does not include a case, brush head spins in a circle as opposed to back-and-forth. Also, the brush head is smaller. But, it does the job!
on June 25, 2015
This products comes as described. The device has two speeds slow and just to tad faster than slow! But if you have sensitive skin or acne prone skin the two speeds are just perfect. It also comes with a small tube of exfoliation cleanser to try. So far my skin looks better in a bit brighter since I've been using it. It definitely feels cleaner from choosing the brush. The price is very good for the products received. I would buy it again.
on August 15, 2014
This thing does make my skin feel really nice after using it in the morning, but by the evening, I've noticed that I always end up with a few small breakouts. They don't last very long, so I'm not going to quit using it because of them. The tube of exfoliating cleanser that's included is pretty pitiful in size, but I'm finding that I like using the Pro X with my normal face wash better anyway, so I'm glad I went with this one for half the price instead of the one that you can get with the large bottle of cleanser. The bristles are very soft and comfortable on my face and I love that I can use it in the shower. All in all, I think this is a pretty decent affordable version of the Clarisonic-type electronic cleansers. Feels good without being hard on the wallet.
on January 5, 2017
The settings are not very good on the brush. It doesn't feel like it's cleaning your face. It feels like it's smearing the product on your face instead of cleaning it. The sample cleanser was great, however.
on January 13, 2017
Great, and cheap had it for years
on January 21, 2015
This cleansing system works realy well, I have some acne issues due to hormones and this is helping alot. I break out alot on my chin and forehead and i've only used this 4 times so far and I can already tell a difference in my skin. I use it wil cetaphil and it cleans really well. I don't have any other time of spinner cleaner so I can't compare it to another system but I can imagine that I am getting my money worth, vs. spending over $100 for some other product. In a nutshell, I love it!
on January 3, 2015
We have only had it for a few days. I bought it for my teen daughter, who is prone to break out. I think it's a great introductory cleansing system for my teen. The speed and size is perfect for her! The fact that it's "waterproof" is a plus! I have a Clarisonic Plus and don't like having to travel with it. This maybe an option for myself as well. I will give it a consideration, after I see how well it works for her face. She proclaimed that her face felt was extra smooth feeling after using it!
on June 14, 2011
Its a good purchase. Its small so it doesnt take up space, yet it does its job nicely. I like the two-speed setting. There's enough difference that for the fast setting I have to move the product around faster so that I dont peel my skin off. Believe you me, it does scrub your skin. I like to use it with my favorite facial cleaner. Some may say their skin feels radiant, but I think its because your top-layer of skin was just scrapped off so beware not to overdo it. The product is waterproof, so it can be used over the sink or in the shower or even in the bathtub for something more intimate (~_^). Battery seems to last awhile, but if you are worried that the compartment is hard to take off, just put on some dishwasher gloves or latex gloves on and it opens easily.
on November 16, 2014
With dry winter weather upon us, it's the time of year my facial products loose their performance & facial lines are more pronounced. I considered purchasing a $200.00 + machine with a name starting with the letter 'C'. Then thought, I'm not blowing that kind of cash for something akin to an electric tooth brush for the face, & gave this product a whirl instead. Conclusion: Forked out just a little over 20 bucks & LOVE IT! Immediate dramatic results with first use. One of the best purchases I've made.