Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 95 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 116 reviews
on January 6, 2013
I got this for my wife for Christmas after she's been a few times to the spa to get facials done. I read the reviews on here thoroughly and opted for this rather than the more expensive professional one.

Once she tried it the first time, she said how it was basically the same thing as what she had in the spa with the professional one. So - this is definitely worth trying out especially at the cost.

Oh, and thank you Olay - you get extra points for including batteries ..... thank you very much!
on December 31, 2014
I've never had skin this smooth! I've been using this cleaner for a few weeks now and it has made my skin ridiculously smooth. The cleansing cream that comes with it seems to be great at exfoliating (it has tiny micro-beads in it). I use the brush daily in the shower (water proof) and have no complaints. The bristles are very soft and gentle, I don't consider myself as having sensitive skin so I can't speak for everyone. I've started using this brush with my regular face wash, although it doesn't make the soap foam up like it does with my hands, I still feel like it cleans well. It's definitely worth the price.
on November 19, 2014
Works well, easy to use, remarkably affordable in comparison to other products that do the exact same thing.

The ONE THING that really irritated me about this product? Figuring out how to get to the battery case. I had to get on Google and RESEARCH how to open up this gadget without breaking it... it's sort of a twist, rock-back-and-forth, then pull at the bottom to get it open. Just yanking might break it, so I'm glad I refrained from doing that.

(I imagine it's set up that way because the whole thing is water resistant. I just wish they'd explained how to get into it on the package somewhere.)
on February 5, 2014
I have used the product just 2 times now, so I don't see any crazy major results yet, but it works really well and does feel super great on your face and neck.. I really like that when you are cleaning up in the eye area, it slightly pulls that skin under you eye down, so it is getting cleansed and stimulated! The cleanser that it comes with is mild in scent, doesn't take much of it at all to use. I am very happy with this! And, you cannot beat the price. It's almost twice the price in department stores! Can't wait to see long term results.
on February 18, 2014
I have seen major improvement in my skin , when I used proactive you couldn't even tell , I still broke out and it didn't prevent future breakouts. So I decided to take a different approach and just try deep cleaning my face and using moisturizer and omgsh I wish I had bought this sooner . There's no way I could buy those $200 brushes and I'm sure they're worth it , but the improvements I got from this product for this price is amazing !!! I love it
on March 13, 2014
Instead of spending $100 plus on the name brand face cleanser I purchased this one and I am very satisfied with it! It has 2 speeds and is very thorough at cleaning off makeup and dirt. The abrasion cream that comes with the kit has just enough beads in it to make your face feel soft and clean without being too abrasive and making your skin feel raw.
on September 24, 2014
I bought one of these from Bed, Bath & Beyond just to try the concept. Didn't and don't want to pay for the high-priced ones. This is a really good deal, since the cleanser is included in the price. As far as I can see, this is just as good as anything else. I'm 66 so there's no miracle here in terms of my skin getting better, but I do feel I'm getting a good wash and a healthful abrasion.
on March 12, 2015
I use it every other day in the shower...and it real makes my face feel really clean. I can say, using this makes a difference in my skin. My face doesn't look dull and it helps somewhat lighten the dark spots (old chemical burn) on my cheek.
on August 14, 2015
DO NOT BUY THIS!!! I bought this item because of the 6oz bottle that is in the description and the picture. But when it arrived the cleanser was ony .68oz. I bought this item especially for the big bottle of soap and I paid more for the product. THEY ARE FALSE ADVERTISING.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 19, 2014
It was nearly impossible to remove the product from its packaging. It took 20 minutes, using a kitchen knife. Then it was very difficult to open the battery compartment to install the batteries. I had to use a rubber jar opener. Highly recommend you try another R rand of facial brush. All of them had similar ratings.