Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by All is Bright Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Olay Professional ProX Hydra Firming Cream Anti Aging, 1.7 Oz
Style Name: Hydra Firming Cream Anti Aging|Change

on June 20, 2017
I'm liking this very much. It's not greasy at all. Goes on very smooth and skin immediately feels firm.
I may try the wrinkle one for daytime. It's so comfortable. I don't like sleeping in an uncomfortable cream!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 19, 2017
Used the cream evenings before bed and never saw any improvement. At least it didn't make me break out.

I use the Pro X Age Repair Lotion with SPF 30 as my daily sunscreen and have quite good results with that.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 19, 2016
soft, no smell, goes on easily and it does firm - great price for what it is
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on December 12, 2017
I really wanted to like this product but it made my face break out after two days of using it. The texture and feel of it makes it a good moisturizer but it did not work for me.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 30, 2014
I have added it to my regimen using Olay's microsculpting serum and cream. It does seem to have made a difference around the mouth and chin. It feels good going on and it's great for using before going to bed. It doesn't have a smell and does seem to hydrate well. With my regimen, I notice a difference if I go a day without using it.
on June 23, 2013
I have been using this product for several years. It is my go-to night cream and seems to manage the fine lines around my eyes and above my upper lip. I noticed the change after only several weeks of my first jar. (I am 75, have pretty good skin for my age, but my smile lines were beginning to deepen.) Also, I have sensitive skin and have used expensive non-allergy producing cosmetics for years. I have no problems with the Pro-X products.
on September 10, 2017
This really works if used daily. I can see the difference in the amount of wrinkles and the look of my face.
on July 1, 2013
At night I use the hydra firming cream which I absolutely love, makes my skin feel really nice when I go to bed and wake up the next morning. I have definitely noticed a difference in the tone & quality of my skin since I started using the line of Olay PROx products (been about a year now) - less wrinkles, skin looks younger & softer. I use the tightening serum in the morning along with the lotion - age repair SPF30 and the eye restoration cream. I have all of the items on subscribe and save which makes it really easy - never have to think about reordering. This firming cream lasts me about 3 months or more depending on the time of year - a little goes a long way as it is really thick & rich. Overall been very pleased and have not wanted to look at other skin care lines which, before finding this, I used to jump around and try new stuff every time I ran out of something.
on September 26, 2014
Like the price of Olay products.
I am in 30+ and want to prevent both wrinkles and to against gravity.
I have used both Wrinkle and Firming creams.
The wrinkle cream is oily for me. But I think it seems did work for lines around mouth and inbetween eye brow, though the links are not deep at this age.
I use one wrinkle after one bottle of firm cream, just because I want both effects.
What do you think and how do you use these two products?
I like this more than olay sold in China. They might have different formula and according to Olay official site, you do not need additional lotion before both evening and night cream. I appreciate this very much. It saves money and ease my life.
Just curious if Olay have product like Estee lauder ANR?
on May 12, 2017
Have used this product consistently for many years. Skin still good for an old ladly.