YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal STEM Shop now Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 316 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on August 28, 2011
I'm 57 and just lost 64 lbs. As a result, I had these hideously ugly wrinkly excess skin lines under my chin and throat. I was contemplating ultherapy at $250 a session, and I've never contemplated a cosmetic procedure. I knew I needed a good firming lotion, and decided on this one. I've never written a review on any products before, but this product deserved it. About 45 minutes after my first application, I just happened to look in the mirror and couldn't believe what I saw. There was a good 70-75% improvement. Now it's been 4 days later and these lines are almost gone. Best cosmetic purchase I ever made. Very happy.
22 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 30, 2009
I love this cream. I have been suffering for several years with atopic dermatitus. My forehead gets dry and extremely itchy, and I am prone to fungal infections behind my ears and on my neck. As far as the latter, my dermatologist said that my skin barrier wasn't working as it should. I recently went through allergy patch testing and now know what hair care products that I'm allergic to. Steroid creams provide relief from the itching and the dry skin, but they thin the skin and turn it red. When I heard the ProX commercial and the words, "restores moisture barrier", I had to try this product. I now avoid those products to which I am allergic, and use this cream. In the morning I put the cream on my forehead and ears before my makeup routine, and in the evening I use the cream as suggested. My skin is on the mend, and looks great. Does it firm the skin? I've seen some improvement in the deep folds that run from my nose to my chin. I will continue to use this product.
on December 1, 2009
Well, maybe not instant ... it takes a few minutes! I don't know if this cream has any long-lasting effects, but it does everything it promises and does it well. You don't need to use a lot ... just apply it to the areas with wrinkles and prepare to be pleasantly surprised.
on September 15, 2009
Unbelievable, but actually saw results in less than a week. Expensive, but not much moreso than products which claim the same but don't deliver. This works!
on August 6, 2014
I love the Olay brand. This was the first time I had used this one, I normally use Regenerist, it made a huge difference in my skin within a few days. I also bought the Pro-x under eye cream and it is wonderful!
on October 27, 2013
Started using this product about 3 weeks ago. It actually compliments the Pro X Age Repair. My skin appears more toned in terms of tightness. I had been really looking for something for the bags under my eyes and since using this product, I have started to notice a positive change within the last week. I will highly recommend.
on May 16, 2011
I've tried ROC and gotten more compliments with PRO X products. I use the eye restoration, skin tightening serum and this. People notice something about my face. When I ask what, they tell me I look rested, refreshed. Nice compliment! The ROC got nothing. Fast delivery on this, and the packaging was perfect.
on January 29, 2015
I love the Pro-X Hydra Firming cream. I have tried a few others since trying this one and I come back to the Pro-X. This is the 2nd jar I have purchased on Amazon. It's the best price that i have found with it's included coupon. This is, hands down, best for keeping my 42 year old skin silky soft & looking & feeling healthy. It's not oily or drying.. it's the perfect night time moisturizer with just a hint of scent. I won't try anything else.. until i'm much older and needing something stronger for wrinkles, etc. I've been using Olay products since i was 29.
on May 29, 2016
I like this product very much. I have very dry skin. My skin seems to drink this stuff up, it only takes a very little bit for my face and neck. It has given a dewy healthy look to my face, not a greasy look and it does not break me out! Great! I'm 60 years old and will probably continue to use this product especially during the winter months when the weather is so hard on dry skin.
on July 30, 2014
This is the BEST facial moisturizer I have EVER USED! FAR better than any of the more expensive creams I have purchased. When you first apply it to your face and neck, your skin INSTANTLY looks smoother...no lie. Key word "looks". One of those products that "improves the APPEARANCE of fine lines and wrinkles." I'll continue using it to see if there are longer term benefits as they promise. I just wish there was more of it in a jar.