Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Russell Dickerson PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 1, 2013
I can't find this item in the stores anymore, and am so glad Amazon sellers still stock it. I am elderly, and have tried a thousand facial cleansers over the years. This product is far and away the best. You don't need a huge amount (economical), and it removes makeup and dirt like a dream. Leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. Not too dry, and not too greasy, at all. I use it at night, and put on moisturizer after use. I don't know what I'll do if they stop making it altogether.
on August 10, 2012
I have dealt with Rosacea for most of my adult life and most cleansers aggravate my skin and cause scaliness. This product works miracles! Every time I wash it leaves my face feeling silky clean, almost like you have already applied a foundation primer. I am so disappointed that they have discontinued it because I don't have a good replacement. I ordered some extras so I could have enough to last a year or two. I wish they would reconsider and keep this on the market.
on November 25, 2012
The Olay Professional Pro-X Restorative Cream Cleanser has been a favorite of mine for quite a while. I love this item. Rich, creamy, completely cleans and does not dry out your skin. Can easily remove eye makeup too!
What I find disappointing it that Olay has replaced this product with an exfoliating cleanser. Not everyone wants to use a gritty cleanser on their face, especially in the winter. C'mon Olay, please keep this product on the shelves. This stuff is great!
on April 24, 2011
I have T-Zones on my face, which means I have oily areas across my forehead, down my nose and chin. Then the rest of my face tends to be oily and this is where I tend to have most of my break-outs and blackheads. I just started using this product one month ago and it has completley re-invented my skin. I no longer get the extreme dry spots or oily areas. My face feels clean and smooth all over, but most important my acne has dissaperared. I use this product with the Olay Pro-X power scrubber in the morning and at night and then apply Olay Pro-X deep wrinkle treatment. I truly have a hard time believing that this is my own skin. My skin truly improves by the day. I have only been using this regiment for one month now and I am so excited to see what I look like in three months from now. Thank you for making an affordable product that actually works.
Sincerely, Mrs. Kelly Lang
P.S. I am 49 years old and I got I.D'd for purchasing a bottle of wine the other day! That hasen't happened to me in years.
on January 19, 2013
The pro x line from oil of Olay is awesome...my face looks youthful, glowing and smooth..I just love it. I was skeptical at first but I'm completely sold now
on April 1, 2013
I would give this product and seller less than 1 star if allowed! This product dried out my skin. It made my face very tight, caused skin to flake and left a red rash. I use the other Olay Pro X products without any problems . I contacted Amazon and the seller for a refund. The seller denied a refund and closed out my request without offering any other solution. To me this is poor customer service and Amazon needs to screen their sellers better especially about their return policies. Not everything you buy thru Amazon can be returned despite their ads saying returns are simple. This is the e-mailed response I received from the seller " Products that make contact with skin/ human contact are not eligible for return, since they can no longer be resold. Thank you, Nick Ross, manager SafetyNet.Sales". So if you buy this product make sure you love it and or have tried it somewhere else or you will be out of the $$$ you paid!
on February 20, 2011
Product is very gentle - removes all of my makeup with no problems. Leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft, fresh. Didn't dry my skin out in the least bit. I've got very senstive skin and have had no issues with this product.
on June 28, 2011
I have tried many cleansers over the years, as I have dry skin and am always looking for a gentle yet effective one. This really makes my skin feel deep cleaned and does not leave it feeling tight afterward. Fave!
on August 10, 2015
My favorite face wash - I just wish I could still get it in stores but the most gentle and best remover of makeup and NEVER leaves my face dry!
on January 23, 2012
I love the Pro-X cleansing system and this cleanser does a great job but.... It tends to dry out the skin on my face. I have to make sure to follow up with a moisturizer. Also it's a little difficult to cleanse without sometimes getting some of this cream in your mouth, taste pretty bad. I'm still getting used to the Pro-X so perhaps my process will improve.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.