- Wondering which Olay skin care products are right for you? Try the Olay For You personalized consultation tool on our storefront. Learn more.
Olay Quench Plus Firming Body Lotion, 13.5 Ounce (Pack of 2)
- Moisturize to nourish to strengthen skins structure and achieve visibly firmer skin. Moisturize skin. Help skin reacquire its youthful firmness.
- For the following skin types: Dry, Normal
- Helps with these skin concerns: Loss of Elasticity, Dry/flaky skin
- Benefits: Firming, Heals & Protects
- Olay Quench Plus Firming body lotion intensely moisturizes to strengthen skin's structure for a visibly firmer look.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Isostearate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Sodium Pca, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Behenyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Stearic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica.
For best results, use as an all-over daily body lotion. Massage thoroughly into skin until lotion is absorbed and you can feel your skin begin to resist your hand movements. Concentrate on areas prone to loss of firmness such as upper arms, legs and stomach.
Top Customer Reviews
- comes in big bottles, so lasts a while
- average moisturing, like normal lotion
- Olay brand, so great on sensitive skin like mine
- contains reflective particles (very slight, metallic shimmer on skin)
- not exactly firming...I think it just leaves particles on TOP of your skin that dries and fills in the micro-wrinkles
- strong perfume smell, which I'm not terribly fond on
- burns a little on sunburns, sensitive skin, or when my face has wind burns
- a little pricey
- the "quenching" part isn't good enough for dry climates, better for more humid climates
- doesn't absorb easily (gotta really rub it in)
I like it, but I don't think I'll buy it again. If you live in dry climates or have wrinkles, I would suggest Jergen's Unscented body lotion. That stuff is extremely, extremely moisturizing and the only thing that saves me during the winter months. It absorbs into your skin and lasts all day. But...for that reason don't put it on your face or you'll get acne.
I like the shimmer my skin has, and I love Olay products, but this one is just your average lotion with the "firming" as an afterthought.
It's truly unfortunate that you do not enjoy the scent of this particular lotion. Fragrance is a personal preference that varies depending on the individual. We would like to know more about your experience with this product, so please give us a call. We can be reached at 1-855-236-3353, M-F from 9am to 6pm, EST, and be sure to mention this referral. We can't wait to speak with you!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Formula has some ingredients that are really good for the skin, so I would recommend trying this out. Read morePublished 1 month ago by KT
I love this lotion so much! It smells great and my husband also likes the smell!!! Not too overbearing, perfect!Published 2 months ago by Kimberly VandenBerg
I received the lotion yesterday and I am so excited! I couldn't find it any where. Would you happen to have any samples of this lotion? I would like some samples for my purse? Read morePublished 2 months ago by Terri O.
Smells great, average lotion. Howrver, I did not see any improvements with my skin, other than the pleasant scent. Read morePublished 11 months ago by anna
It is a nice scented lotion but I noticed it made my skin feel a bit rubbery after use. I ended up giving it away, my mom did not seem to mind the feel at all but it bothered me a... Read morePublished 12 months ago by SamanthaKline