BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on July 16, 2014
I use the Olay age defying creams, and really like the way my skin feels, so I figured I'd try this stuff out, too. I particularly liked the idea of the foaming, because that helps on not wasting it. It's pretty pricey for soap. I ordered two, to save on S&H.

I got them fast enough, but they were packed loose, and both bottles pumps were broken, so I couldn't use them, other than just dumping it out onto a washcloth, and that's a waste, so I emptied a different foaming pump bottle, and poured it in that. It had worked fine with it's original soap in there, making a nice foam, but this stuff just blurts out, with zero foam. It acts more like lotion than soap, and it makes zero suds when you wash, so you can't even tell where it is on your skin. I put it in the shower to wash all of me, but it's a huge waste since it absorbs into the washcloth, and I can't even tell if it's getting on me, much less doing anything.

I'm pretty disappointed, and hardly ever use it. Since both bottles had the broken pumpers, I have no idea if it would have been better in the original bottle, but I doubt it. It won't even suds at all, no matter what I do, so I can't see how it was ever going to foam up, regardless of the bottle.

I won't be buying this again, and if you like the foaming part, skip this one. No foam.
on January 18, 2013
I like foaming cleanser and have tried so many different ones and decided to try the Olay Regenerist cleanser. I do like it but not necessarily more than some others I've tried. I really prefer Clinique's Foaming Face Wash for $19.99. It leaves my skin squeaky clean, but it is a little pricey for me even though the container is large and lasts longer than the Olay pump bottle. The Olay Regenerist probably cleans as well, but it doesn't leave my skin feeling as clean. The smell is okay for me. Some cleansers don't have a good smell. It is quicker to use a pump than a tube if that makes any difference to you.
on April 20, 2011
I'm always hesitant to try new cleansers, because I have somewhat oily skin that is prone to breakouts. You'd think by the age of 41 that wouldn't be a problem anymore. I was looking for a cleanser that would get my face really clean without making it feel dry and tight, and I wanted it to help with the fine lines. This cleanser does it all. Plus I love its scent and I only have to use a small amount each time I wash my face.
I use all Olay products for my skin and my skin never looked better. I get the Olay for my older age and let me tell you, for the price it's a steal. I don't think a more expensive product could work any better. The foaming cleanser makes my skin feel clean. After that I use the serum and then the eye and face moisturizer. Together they work great. Even if you're young, it's never to soon to take good care of your skin. Olay makes that an affordable option.
on March 2, 2014
This cleanser has surprised me. I've never been inclined to rate one before, because they all seemed to do the job, so what. This one however is noticeably different in how my skin feels afterward, even the following morning. There also seems to be a cumulative effect as I continue to use it, with my skin feeling softer.
on November 15, 2013
Kind to my face while cleansing it sufficiently. Dermatologist recommended the "brand"...but there are so many too choose from. My favorite product used in the past is no longer available. And, having been to the dermatologist because of allergies to some products since tried, Regenerist has been the answer. This product is closest to my old favorite.
on June 12, 2014
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Purifying Foam Cleanser is one of the best facial cleansers I've ever used. Being over 60 and living in AZ tends to dry my face but I do not like cream cleansers as I tend to feel greasy afterwards. The foaming cleanser is a thick liquid, cleans well but rinses completely. I will continue to purchase it from Amazon.
on February 23, 2014
This is the best cleanser for my face i have ever used and i have tried a lot! I have combination skin and this is perfect, cleans very well without stripping the skin or leaving that tight dry feeling. It takes off every bit of make-up, including eye make-up and doesn't leave those mascara rings under my eyes. No stinging and no unpleasant smell.
on April 4, 2011
I bought this after going through the Olay website and having it recommended. It has a very nice, light scent, great lather, and is easy to rinse. It leaves my face feeling smooth and clean, but not tight. I am almost 40 and wanted something a little gentler than the stuff I have been using. I am very prone to acne and after the initial breakout you get whenever you try something new, my face has been clear -I even got a complement. The first in years. I use it with two other products that were recommended by Olay and am very satisfied. I am one that had spent the $80 on Lancome and see no reason to go back. I actually like this combination of products better. I would list the other products I am using, but instead recommend visiting the olay website and entering your own preferences to get a combination that will work best for you.
on October 29, 2013
It does the job of cleaning my skin but I think I like the one with the exfoliate in it. I got another tube of the cleanser with exfoliation and now use it once or twice a week alternating with the foaming cleanser. I love all of the Olay Regenerist products. They've been kind to my skin and I think using the products have given my skin a healthier look.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.